Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Tattoo!

0 0

Here is my new tattoo:

0 0

Duhhh.

I've been wanting this for a long time now. And you can't beat it being free.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Er, well it certainly would'nt have been my first idea for a tattoo. Although, if you like it, then who gives a fuck what I think? Lol, congratz.

0 0

As I get older I want to put cracks and scars on the mask. By the time I'm ready to die, it will be weathered like me.

Retired
10 0

I also just got a free tattoo, heres mine:

Banned
0 0

:')

0 0

spyware wrote: :') !!!

Either way, I'm not that a tattoo guy.

It's nice though.

Out-Of-Idea's Man!
20 0

Eh…. I donbt like it personally, but hey…. Its your body =P i also agree with what MoshBat said xD

0 0

@yours31f Nice, glad to see I'm not the only one. It kinda reminds me of the DBZ dragon, and is the red lettering? I can't really tell with the angle of the shot.

Retired
10 0

The red is flames, Ill upload another pick later, got mine for getting rid of a virus on the shops computer.

0 0

Mine was for helping this guy with the electronics on his IronMan costume. I built the palm light repulser thing ahead of schedule. It is alot like this one, but his is going to be mounted directly into the glove.