Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Paying someone to write a story

0 0

Storyline: There are four gods. The god of the north, east, south, and west. Each god has a special power. The god of the east has power of fire. The god of the south has power of earth. The god of the west has power over water. The god of the north is the strongest of the four gods. The god of the north has the power of time, wind, and controls the other 3 gods.

Long ago the god of the north, east, south, and west came to be known in the land of beta by sealing away a demon known as the "Demon of Destruction". If the gods were to ever get destroyed, the seal would be broken.

Each god is seperated far away from eachother in each direction. They are spread out FAR north, east, south, and west. You cannot kill the god of the north without killing the other 3 gods first.

details I just want a small story built from the above information. Them are just the main parts of the story. I don't care if its just a one or 2 paragraph story. The shorter the better To be Honest. The reason I need this story built is because I want this to be the storyline of a game I am making.

How I want things to be in the game is, I want users to go all around on a map. They can go any direction. They kill harder and harder monsters as they get farther into the game. The goal of the game is, as over time when they travel to each town in the game, they will start learning about these mysterious gods. They will then want to venture and look for them thereselves. I want players to then start working together to kill each of these gods. Then the final god I want them to kill is the god of the north. Finally, when the god of north dies, the land of beta (just the name of the games areas) starts shaking for the players who took place in killing all four gods successfully. (The gods will just be monsters that can regenerate every 30 minutes. So if other users want to take place in gaining a new area for themselves, they can kill them too.). In there adventures around the game, they should have uncovered a cave they couldn't get passed because they weren't deemed worthy enough to enter. Now if they tried again, they would be able to get passed it to a 2nd area. In the 2nd area they will just fight super hard monsters, and find the demon of destruction and try and find a way to destroy it.

The reason anyone would want to kill the gods, is because the god of the north is said to grant powers beyond any warriors imagination, to the person who defeats him.

The reason I am telling you all of this information is so you can understand the basic functionality of the game. That way in your story, you don't counterdict what the game is about. The first person to write the story I like the most, I am willing to give 3-5bucks if you have paypal.

Thanks to anyone that can provide a nice story. The god of the north, east, south, and west can have names if necessary. They should still be known as, heres and example, "The god of the north, whos name is Zeus". I am sorry I can't provide the best explanations lol.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Sounds like a shit story.

0 0

Are you a troll? I seriously can't tell.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Nah, he's serious. At least he did have that thread a while back looking for PHP help to design a game, so I'd assume this is part of it.

0 0

stealth- wrote: Nah, he's serious. At least he did have that thread a while back looking for PHP help to design a game, so I'd assume this is part of it.

Yea stealth, I ended up finding the solution thanks to HBH help. I am not the most creative person in the world when it comes to writing. All I am going to do to the story is break it up into seperate sections so it can be told by NPCs on my game.

0 0

I give you 5 bucks through paypal if you write it yourself, and post it here.

0 0

stealth- wrote: Nah, he's serious. At least he did have that thread a while back looking for PHP help to design a game, so I'd assume this is part of it.

PHP?? Why not use UDK?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

techb wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Nah, he's serious. At least he did have that thread a while back looking for PHP help to design a game, so I'd assume this is part of it.

PHP?? Why not use UDK?[/quote]

I don't think the unreal engine would run a very high FPS on a cell phone web browser ;)

0 1

The god of north, whose name is Minthra, had a disagreement with his three brothers on how they should rule the whole land. The western god wanted to rule in peace, the eastern god wanted to rule with an iron fist, while the one in the south just wanted to rule the people and steer them to productivity. What all three gods didn't realize was that, the northern god was more interested in ruling over the whole land all for himself.

And he knew just how to get rid of them. He knew the mighty warriors of the land are always keen on fighting and taking on new challenges. So, one day, he invited the mightiest warriors on the land to his grand temple and threw them a grand feast. Well into their food and drink, the northern god laid out a challenge: Whoever kills all the three gods of the east, west and south, shall be granted powers beyond their wildest imagination.

The banquet hall fell silent. Even the rowdiest warriors stopped making noises and looked stunned by the challenge. Their minds began to spin, some at the thought of killing a god, some at getting the unlimited power. But it didn't take long before all the warriors shouted "All Hail Minthra!" and many soon left of the hall, excited about the prospects of the fame, glory, wealth and power they can get. Minthra just sat at his throne, smiling. His plan was working even better than he had thought. And he didn't even have to lift a finger to do it.

well, that's all I can write for the backstory. Hope it sounds ok for you.

10 0

you're talking about DOLLARS?? hehehehe Can I write a story much better for your game! complex story like FF7 or Xenogears (only depends to much money you talk) ;)

RootsBabilonia***

Ninja Extreme
0 0

RootsBabilonia wrote: you're talking about DOLLARS?? hehehehe Can I write a story much better for your game! complex story like FF7 or Xenogears (only depends to much money you talk) ;)

RootsBabilonia***

As a generality, you need to know English before you can write complex stories. (And I'm not sure if you know, though, but sticking everything through Google Translate doesn't count)

0 1

me? desperate for cash? Good god, no. I just thought since no one would write him one, I'd do it for him FOC.

Hey, it's a bit crappy, but that's the best I can come up with in less than 15 minutes.

Banned
0 0

Roelof wrote: I give you 5 bucks through paypal if you write it yourself, and post it here.

"Baus" statement of the year©

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]RootsBabilonia wrote: you're talking about DOLLARS?? hehehehe Can I write a story much better for your game! complex story like FF7 or Xenogears (only depends to much money you talk) ;)

RootsBabilonia***

As a generality, you need to know English before you can write complex stories. (And I'm not sure if you know, though, but sticking everything through Google Translate doesn't count)[/quote]

**(you need to know English before you can write complex stories)** :o
 WTF? Example: You think that José Saramago(God) writes in development of different languages, or they pay someone to translate? Just think!
 And quite the contrary, English is a very poor language! Other languages are MUCH better to develop complex stories!  

And FF7 LOL! (Divine) Square!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Stealth- wrote: As a generality, you need to know English before you can write complex stories that would be considered 'good' by the larger sum of users, in the English language, for use in with a English-based group of readers in a setting aimed at English understanding people, without the use of a 3rd party entity able to translate from your native language to perfect English, if one exists, regardless of how you view English in comparison to other languages.

To help clarify, T3rmin4tor, I went ahead and filled in the parts that were obviously implied, since you apparently missed them. Hope this solves your confusion.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]Stealth- wrote: As a generality, you need to know English before you can write complex stories that would be considered 'good' by the larger sum of users, in the English language, for use in with a English-based group of readers in a setting aimed at English understanding people, without the use of a 3rd party entity able to translate from your native language to perfect English, if one exists, regardless of how you view English in comparison to other languages.

To help clarify, T3rmin4tor, I went ahead and filled in the parts that were obviously implied, since you apparently missed them. Hope this solves your confusion.[/quote] He wasn't confused. Your earlier post was incomplete.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Alrightly then, I apologize. Considering the topic we were talking about, Goluhaque, I thought it would have been implied. Apparently it wasn't clear to a couple people, but it's been dealt with, right?

I hope we can stop wasting posts on this now.