Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HellboundHackers Getting More People?

0 0

I think HBH should get a myspace or any kind of SN account, why?(myspace is more popular in teens) Most people just type how to hack in any search engine, i have been telling everyone at my highschool to get an account here, i have got these people to go here Wishmaster25043(same person as kaelos) Kaelos(^) trevvor94(no longer friends) XxPLaGuExX(jock) Beef4Dinner91(band geek) dethklok4life(goth) (most people are afraid their gonna get in trouble just making an account on here) and im getting more(or trying people say they wanna hack but are too damn lazy) but i think it would be a good idea for hbh to get any kind of SN account because it is like free advertisement,(you could make it like a band page) im not telling you to im suggesting it, tell me if it is a bad idea or not…Or is it even legal to do that? Or should a hacker even have a myspace or any kinda of SN? Was all of this a bad idea if so, just delete the forum thread just throwing ideas around (forgive my very bad grammar)

0 0

I think most people wouldn't want to have their identities revealed by joining a public online community. Besides, people on SN sites join anything and everything just for the sake of joining. It kind of loses the purpose.

0 0

Well, no offense meant, but that sort of advertising would just attract moaning, idiotic, foolish 20 year old f*ck babies who want to hack yahoo on their first day, think skids are "Ub3r133t" and think javascript and java are the same(LOL,me when I was a kid).

HBH has had its share of those and they were promptly kicked the F*ck out.

That would just mean increasing the workload for admins(to delete/kick out more fools).

Most of the guys here were redirected to HBH from other sites after they had a bit of extremely basic training in hacking and manners, I feel that's the best way.

A good thing would be if someone found a major vulnerability, REPORTED it and gave some credit to HBH. That way, it's name would pop up at exactly the right places.

And I don't understand this "Jock,Goth,Band Geek" classification;(No offense) are they just gay or is everyone "Classified" in western schools?:D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

If I remember right, there is a Facebook group for HellboundHackers, but as it was said, most people don't want to have their real name associated with that type of thing. But, yeah, it's probably a bad idea because of the amount of skiddies/trolls that would be attracted. Not everybody has the brains/patience/skill to learn how to hack. In fact, from what I've seen, very few people do. It's not lack of information and availability, it's lack of interest to spend the time learning it. Most people aren't that interested in puzzles and learning to dedicate what's required to learn it when they could be doing much more "immediate" things.

onejerlo wrote: And I don't understand this "Jock,Goth,Band Geek" classification;(No offense) are they just gay or is everyone "Classified" in western schools?:D

Lol, I don't know what it's like over there, so I can't really offer a good comparison, but it kind of is over here. Were I am, at least, everybody talks to each other, it's just there are obvious social groups of Preps, Smokers, and then the Losers. It mainly just decides which crowd you chill with at breaks, but beyond that there isn't much of a "standard".

0 0

I think HBH should get a myspace or any kind of SN account, why?(myspace is more popular in teens) Most people just type how to hack in any search engine

If most people type 'how to hack' into a search engine why would HBH being on myspace help? There is a facebook group, but I don't think this helps with getting new users here, it is mainly joined by people who already are members here by the looks of it.

By being slightly less mainstream than sites like HTS, HBH appears to have a slightly better user base (ratio of quality to quantity of users), so perhaps it's a good thing.

Do we really want people who type 'how to hack' in to google here anyway?