Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Festivals?

0 0

Anyone attended/planning to attend any this summer? Opinions on your favourite festival?

I did Download for the first time last month and had an awesome time. Doing Reading for the second time in August. Personally found Download a lot more enjoyable, even though Reading is generally more suited to my musical taste.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: There's this thing called The Gash on up here every so often. The kind of thing that you only hear about by word of mouth. It's usually held in warehouses in the middle of nowhere, and often gets raided because everyone has a very low percentage of blood in their blood. And it's illegal.

Awesome :ninja:

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: There's this thing called The Gash on up here every so often. The kind of thing that you only hear about by word of mouth. It's usually held in warehouses in the middle of nowhere, and often gets raided because everyone has a very low percentage of blood in their blood. And it's illegal.

Damn brits get all the fun.

Banned
0 0

stealth- wrote: Damn brits get all the teenage pregnancy and vandalism.

Fix'd.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Going to the "Warriors Dance Festival" at the end of the month - The Prodigy's very own mini one day festival at Milton Keynes Bowl, with Caspa, Lethal Bizzle, David Rodigan, Pendulum, Enter Shikari and some others.

Also going to Reading for the fourth time in August. Got presale tickets last year but fairly disappointed with the lineup, other than Magnetic Man which will be fucking immense.

0 0

hempfest =P

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Going to the "Warriors Dance Festival" at the end of the month - The Prodigy's very own mini one day festival at Milton Keynes Bowl, with Caspa, Lethal Bizzle, David Rodigan, Pendulum, Enter Shikari and some others.

Ahh yes, I remember reading about that some time ago. Pretty decent line up man.

As for Reading, I'm quite in favour of the line up overall, there's a fair few I'm looking forward to seeing.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]maug wrote: hempfest =P What are you doing in my bedroom? But seriously, Hemp is the legal product, which will just give you a headache, at best. So you're all celebrating the plant that contains less than 1% THC for it's incredible growth rate, and quality of fibre, and even paper, right?[/quote]

Yeah, we just stand around and smoke clothing. They have music and political speakers. It's a huge weekend-long event here.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

MrMayhem wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: Going to the "Warriors Dance Festival" at the end of the month - The Prodigy's very own mini one day festival at Milton Keynes Bowl, with Caspa, Lethal Bizzle, David Rodigan, Pendulum, Enter Shikari and some others.

Ahh yes, I remember reading about that some time ago. Pretty decent line up man.

As for Reading, I'm quite in favour of the line up overall, there's a fair few I'm looking forward to seeing.

[/quote]

PM me your number and we can meet for a few drinks at Reading if you like.