Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Slip a little something in her zip.

755 14

Get this right. my Computing lecturer made me resubmit my assignment because i used a excel formula =PRODUCT(5,5) instead of =5*5 because what i used wasn't in the learning materials. Soooo, tempting to slip something nasty in my zip files i send my assignments in that I'm sure she opens blindly. Wouldn't be hard considering most of my assignments have Word'03 SQL's all over them.

0 0

Scan your butt. Now that's nasty!

Or your penis if you really want it to be a little nasty thing! I am on fire today!

0 0

Try lunatic by Uber0n. And if you want something REAL nasty,just put in a script that puts it in her morning coffee(startup folder,I am really bad at sarcasm and jokes). Most comp. teachers are too stupid to realize what's wrong(at least that's the case here,I used it successfully against three teachers).Or even better,use a key logger,ethics may prevent you from doing any real harm to her,but you could mess her up once in a while.

I don't know if you did it on purpose,but the title sounds really disgusting.

Banned
0 0

Include "do_not_open.exe".

Success guaranteed.

755 14

Yeh key logger would be sweet, could use it as coladeral or extortion :) pitty my computer teachers co workers are all ex-cops and lawyers…

0 0

Protip: Slip a 'lil something in her drink.

You and your bros can have a go at her for a good six, seven hours.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Or you could go with the boring not stupid plan of just resubmitting your assignment and being done with it.

0 1

The-Scarecrow wrote: Yeh key logger would be sweet, could use it as coladeral or extortion :) pitty my computer teachers co workers are all ex-cops and lawyers…

wow, I heard australia can be a bit crazy, but NOT that crazy.

and don't spoil the fun, ynori.

0 0

Spill a gallon of ether and get the whole class drunk. There won't be any problems with the law on this one, Drunkenness is socially acceptable. Fuck man, who do you think pays for your school's funding? You have to show the man that you understand their ways. It's up to you, now do it!

0 0

I don't think the chemicals are advisable,it would look weird if you carry chemicals into a comp. class.I suggest the keylogger.Its the most untraceable.

Just use a dynamic IP/net cafe,copy the mail addresses(especially of her boyfriend),find an SMTP server/use a local one,send a message to some guys ID(with loads of HOT stuff) and "accidentally" forward/CC it to her boyfriend.That way,you wont be suspected(even if your teacher's friends are ex-cops) and the problem would easily be resolved by some easy sleuthing.(you,again,WILL NOT be detected.)

So,it's a good way of throwing some shit at her,and in the process warning a few guys about the possibility of mail fraud.(This story will probably become famous in your school).

0 0

onejerlo wrote: I don't think the chemicals are advisable,it would look weird if you carry chemicals into a comp. class

Drugging the teacher is obviously a felony, but haven't you always wondered what your teachers would be like while they're tripping on lsd or medina? Rawr!

the recreational dose of lsd is 200-300 micrograms, about the fraction of the size of a grain of rice. An over dose is also about the size as a grain af rice. Luky you aren't the one taking it, so you don't need not bother with measuring it. And it's definitly one of the easiest drugs to slip

0 0

Drugs are traceable.No matter how "uber elite" your drug dealer may seem,he almost certainly has a cop/FBI/CBI/CID/Scotland Yard/(whatever is the best sec. agency in you nation) tail on him.

So when your teacher(no matter how good looking she is) wakes up and finds your Di*k in her mouth,it would be easy to PROVE that you planned all this.

0 0

onejerlo wrote: Drugs are traceable.No matter how "uber elite" your drug dealer may seem,he almost certainly has a cop/FBI/CBI/CID/Scotland Yard/(whatever is the best sec. agency in you nation) tail on him.

really?

0 0

YES.What did you think they are paid for?Eating donuts?(They are paid more than uniformed cops)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: The shit you get on the street is nothing like what it once was

Actually i believe marijuana potency has increased over time due to botanists interest in the plant. Idk about other shit though.

Also, were you worried about cops tailing a dealer, you could look to find someone with a legal prescription for something like clonazepam or ambien. It wouldn't floor the teacher unless mixed with a decent quantity of some other depressant but it'd make her loopy, especially if she was totally unaware of having taken anything.

Giving it to her before an hour lecture would result in huge lulz by hour's end.

0 0

amtyl nitrate being bum openers?

Retired
10 0

Even better:

1. Fast burning Powder
  2. a wick covered in wax
  3. Saltpeter / Saltpetre (Depending on location)

Boil water, then mix in the Saltpeter. Once the water has evaporated you will be left with liquefied Saltpeter. Turn off the flame and mix in your fast burning powder. Once mixed, remove the mix and roll it into small circles. Insert the wick while still warm and pliable. wait 3-4 hours, and it's ready.

Note: Do this outside. Also, This is for educational purposes only. Whatever you do with this information should be legal and within all city regulation. I take no responsibility for what you do with this information.

EDIT: 10 points to the first person to tell me what this is…

755 14

Not sure on it's proper name but is it touch powder?

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

why is this thread still not locked?!

Retired
10 0

Actually, the candle wick slows the burn to make it last. Its not touch powder and when it dries, it hardens. The water and heat is what makes it soft. Also, the fast burning powder can be gun powder.

Banned
0 0

clone4 wrote: why is this thread still not locked?!

Doh. HellboundChemicals.

0 0

The-Scarecrow wrote: Not sure on it's proper name but is it touch powder?

Touch explosives. It's anything that can be ignited by kenetic energy. I read a tutorial on how to extract one tryp out of clorox bleach. I would never trust a chem article on drugs or combustion from an anarchy site though. There's a brand name touch explosive called "pop-its".

mattseanbachman wrote:

Also, were you worried about cops tailing a dealer, you could look to find someone with a legal prescription for something like clonazepam or ambien. Stick to the naturals kids.

And mosh… sigh

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: amtyl nitrate being bum openers? Poppers.[/quote] Aka bum openers

Admin from hell
0 0

clone4 wrote: why is this thread still not locked?!

Cause I think it's funny.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: places to fill our need for stupid ideas.

Protip: Google "roguesci mirror"

Going on what MoshBat said, making explosives isn't for the dumb; especially when dealing with substances like nitroglycerin that are extremely sensitive to changes in the vicinity.

HBH has a lot of lurkers so I'd hope that none of them are that stupid to try any of the aforementioned suggestions spuriously. YU can never be too careful with messing around with chemicals; see amateur distilleries and blindness, ffs.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

This is the second thread in a while to fall apart to talk about explosives. Somebody should make a article, that'd give all us users under 20 something fun to do for a while, at least. ;)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: amtyl nitrate being bum openers? Poppers.[/quote] Aka bum openers[/quote] Muscle relaxants in general. Also, the amount they erm… Dilate your arsehole isn't really noticeable. [/quote]

Aymel nitrate isn't a muscle relaxar, it's a stimulant. It's in canned air. Maybe you could spray some in the teacher's face and say "haha, now you're stoned!"

and downers/opiates in general don't dialate your ass, they constipate you. Untill your stools melt and rush out in a flood of glory. There's a rhyme for this: when you can't poo, no more for you. edit: the dialating is prolly from the sex boosting qualities, meaning you'd get more pleasure from something going up your ass, not that you'll have an anal prolapse.

Retired
10 0

Just a heads up: it was smoke grenades.

Mad Hatter
0 0

this is the kind of information that I know but can not tell in this free country with freedom of speech and all you can be arrested for freely speaking of this knowledge ironic is it not

Ninja Extreme
0 0

4rm4g3dd0n wrote: this is the kind of information that I know but can not tell in this free country with freedom of speech and all you can be arrested for freely speaking of this knowledge ironic is it not

Um, no, you can talk about it. It just gets you put on a few "watch lists".

Retired
10 0

Assuming that on the off chance HBH is being watched. Yes we know your reading this…

Banned
0 0

:|

Lock plz.