Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

5 years at HBH!

0 0

At 18:21:23 I'll have been at hbh for 5 whole years! Anyone got any words to share for this awesome occasion?

I still remember randomly clicking the link from HTS!

Banned
0 0

…congratulations?

0 0

spyware wrote: …congratulations? For banging for mum? Thanks :D But really it was nothing I had a paper bag for her face and a clip to keep the stench out of my nose ^^,

Banned
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: For banging for mum? Thanks :D But really it was nothing I had a paper bag for her face and a clip to keep the stench out of my nose ^^,

That was totally uncalled for…

0 1

I'll bring the cake, molotovs and spliffs. Will Ritchie Valens suffice as party music?

0 0

fuser wrote: I'll bring the cake, molotovs and spliffs. Will Ritchie Valens suffice as party music? I was hoping lady gaga would turn up :D

0 1

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: I'll bring the cake, molotovs and spliffs. Will Ritchie Valens suffice as party music? I was hoping lady gaga would turn up :D[/quote]

That's it. The fucking party's over. I hate Lady Gaga, ok?

0 0

fine fine fine… How about a blue peter badge?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, let's just play really loud techno and call it a day. Congratz on the 5 years :)

0 0

MOSH PIT!!!!

Edit: Congrats btw.

0 0

AWESOME!

0 0

I think you deserve points for being here. Like 10 points per year.

1years = 10 points 2years = 20 points … 5years = 50 points

Congrats;I bet you've seen this place change a lot.

0 0

techb wrote: I think you deserve points for being here. Like 10 points per year.

1years = 10 points 2years = 20 points … 5years = 50 points

Congrats;I bet you've seen this place change a lot. I was thinking more along the lines of 100/year :)

Thanks COM. =]

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Hey, we could at least get merchandise for certain achievements.

"I got banned on HBH and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

Also a version for people who got deleted.

0 0

//edit.

Admin from hell
0 0

Congrats, wolfmankurd but you also slipped out of site for about 2 yrs there for a while. :D

0 0

korg wrote: Congrats, wolfmankurd but you also slipped out of site for about 2 yrs there for a while. :D

I was hopping to keep that quiet :D

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]korg wrote: Congrats, wolfmankurd but you also slipped out of site for about 2 yrs there for a while. :D

I was hopping to keep that quiet :D[/quote] Too late now! Off to Jeremy Kyle with you![/quote] Damn it fine but not doing the lie detector

0 0

spyware wrote:

That was totally uncalled for…

Sorry :) huggle

0 0

Hey congrats wolf. I hope you stick around for a few more.

The Manager
0 0

wow wulf…You are only 6 months my senior! on this site at least…LOL

Congratz on your years of service. starts writing his 5 year speech

Admin from hell
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: wow wulf…You are only 6 months my senior! on this site at least…LOL

I'll have my 5 yrs, at the first of the new year, only a few weeks before you AldarHawk. Won't get any speech from me I'll leave that up to you. ;)

0 0

I wonder who is the oldest active user?

0 0

Has posted in the last week or so would be a good working definaition. Lets say 3 weeks.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: Has posted in the last week or so would be a good working definaition. Lets say 3 weeks. That would probably be you, then. It really should be a certain someone, but that someone only gives a shit about the "large" (and false) number below where all our names appear when we actually bother to visit this place.[/quote]

I get the feeling I should know who and what you are referring too. But I don't =[ what large number? Posts? Points?

0 0

Below the Members Online section on the sidebar…

0 0

Congratulations wolf. You still have that wolf-bot idling the channel? :) I seem to remember something like that, the last time I was here.

For people going who the hell is this guy? I was on the site in the fall'06 and I kind of lost my way for about 4years and just got back on the forum. Not that it is big news nor do I have any real skills; most of the times, I am just looking for bits and pieces of knowledge and some really innovative ways of doing common things.

0 0

guruzee wrote: Congratulations wolf. You still have that wolf-bot idling the channel? :) I seem to remember something like that, the last time I was here.

For people going who the hell is this guy? I was on the site in the fall'06 and I kind of lost my way for about 4years and just got back on the forum. Not that it is big news nor do I have any real skills; most of the times, I am just looking for bits and pieces of knowledge and some really innovative ways of doing common things.

Glad your back mate! That bad boy vanished about 30 re-installs ago!

Retired
10 0

Congratz to you wolf. I just realized that I have been almost 3 years, and I'm sure that anyone that's been here any time at all can remember all the good people (as some of us call them) that we have lost, and regained over time (Zephyr). But I think all in all we have a fairly decent community and I am happy to be a part of it. (probably more than some)

0 0

I was here 2 years in January.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: I am happy to be a part of it. (probably more than some) Well, that makes just one.[/quote]

I think it's more than one, because you can count me too, at least. ;)

thishacker1 wrote: I was here 2 years in January.

You know it doesn't count if you never post, right?

0 0

I will be 4 months old on HBH on 17th June. It's been a long time. ;)

10 0

Alguns meses por aqui… E finalmente postando no Forum!!! Brasil!!!

0 0

Roots, doesn't everyone speak Portuguese in Brazil? EDIT: Never mind. The E didn't make me think it was Portuguese at first. A few months here … And finally posting on the Forum! B)

I know a little Spanish, and other than the E I assumed it was Spanish. :)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: I am happy to be a part of it. (probably more than some) Well, that makes just one.[/quote]

I think it's more than one, because you can count me too, at least. ;) [/quote] You're happy he's here?[/quote]

MoshBat, I believe he's saying that he's happy to be here as well. You don't appear to be, judging by my forum browsing … and your … :right: ahem .. previous banning.

0 0

stealth- wrote:

[quote]thishacker1 wrote: I was here 2 years in January.

You know it doesn't count if you never post, right?[/quote]

I find that posting in the forums just makes fights. Instead of posting in the forums and getting everyone flaming, I just do the challenges. Just because I don't post much doesn't mean that I haven't been here.

10 0

prdeltoid wrote: Roots, doesn't everyone speak Portuguese in Brazil? EDIT: Never mind. The E didn't make me think it was Portuguese at first. A few months here … And finally posting on the Forum! B)

I know a little Spanish, and other than the E I assumed it was Spanish. :)

Yes, Brazil is the size of a continent, and has only one official language! Portuguese lot like Spanish, so it is much more difficult!

Brazil has not found any around here! Is there any?

Have you ever watched the documentary ** ZEITGEIST? ** Hacker Hacker who is hungry for knowledge in all areas! WATCH!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: I know what he was saying, but he misinterpreted what I was saying. As for the latter, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be here.

Yeah, I thought it was worded funny. Guess I should've read that twice.

thishacker1 wrote: I find that posting in the forums just makes fights. Instead of posting in the forums and getting everyone flaming, I just do the challenges. Just because I don't post much doesn't mean that I haven't been here.

You're blowing it a little out of proportion. As long as you avoid fights, they don't happen. From what I've noticed, most of us enjoy arguing.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

thishacker1 wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: You're blowing it a little out of proportion. As long as you avoid fights, they don't happen. From what I've noticed, most of us enjoy arguing. Fuck you.[/quote]

Ha ha. I don't know. I might be more active in the forums.[/quote]

Good idea. As you can see, Moshbat also firmly approves ;)

0 0

I think the flaming is all part of the joy at hbh