Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How Much Would You Pay To Own HBH ?

0 0

I Have £30,000. I would like to buy HBH. And recode most of the website and change to a faster server. I would need to buy

HBH Name

HBH Server

Any HBH copyright

I would also be willing to pay admin wages. which would be done by a on-line sign in system. The wages would be £6 per hour.

I Just Wanted To know what people think to this.

0 0

If everyone are like me here, I believe that Everyone who owns it now are in good hands and they do not need to change server or possession. As the community are doing well without any help at the moment, I'm guessing the owners would want to change hands. However, as I said, I'm speaking on behalf of myself.

0 0

I Am Happy Here Aswell !!!!

0 0

I'm not arguing that. But why would you want to buy it out if you are happy here too under the current management of the site? It might just me being paranoid but don't you think it sounds a bit suspicious that you want to buy a server for HBH and own it at the same time, instead of just donating it if you have that sort of money?

0 0

I am Happy AT HBH, i think it is a great learning area.

but i dislike the way the site is run.

0 0

Make a new site, much cheaper.

If it's good then people will migrate or start using both.

0 0

If Any Of You Have Played SlaveHack ? MY did company Mak A website With some of slavehack key features and some of HBH features and lots more.

but no one played :(

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

If you've got that kind of money just laying around free to spend, isn't there something more useful you could spend it on than a website? You could hire a couple guys to design a site just like this but better for much less than that.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

DarkMantis wrote: If everyone are like me here, I believe that Everyone who owns it now are in good hands and they do not need to change server or possession. As the community are doing well without any help at the moment, I'm guessing the owners would want to change hands. However, as I said, I'm speaking on behalf of myself.

I got a good, wholesome laugh from that. You do know almost everyone here very much dislikes the owner of the site, right? Mostly because he really doesn't seem to care or pay attention to us, at all. If you were looking for a gauge of exactly how ignorant he seems to be, I havn't seen him post once in the time I've been here, which has been over a year now. The server is also slow as fuck, however from what I hear a bunch of that is due to the programing.

Although, if you were talking about the admins, I'm pretty sure most of us like them (I do, anyways), however he wasn't really talking about replacing the admins, afaik.

@OP: I agree with you. I think the site should be bought and managed by someone else, however I'd think it would be better in the hands of a more senior member. I've never seen you before, and with your four posts I think it's the same for the majority of the community, so I could see people being a little reluctant to completely hand the site over to someone we don't know.

0 0

I Own 5 Servers out right ! so i have the hardware to make the website faster. but i also have a big income so i could pay people buy more things for hbh and anything that need doing.

I Understand Your Points ! And I Can Agree With All Off Them.

Project

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Okay, well, say for instance this does go through and you end up with complete ownership of the site. What are you planning on changing?

You said better hardware, pay for admins, stuff like that. That all sounds great, it does, but what else? You said you "dislike" the way the site was ran. Are you planning on removing/adding admins? Any other changes?

Not that I'm trying to interrogate you or anything, I know it's not my decision. This is just out of my own curiosity, and possibly other community members.

0 0

stealth- wrote: Okay, well, say for instance this does go through and you end up with complete ownership of the site. What are you planning on changing?

You said better hardware, pay for admins, stuff like that. That all sounds great, it does, but what else? You said you "dislike" the way the site was ran. Are you planning on removing/adding admins? Any other changes?

Not that I'm trying to interrogate you or anything, I know it's not my decision. This is just out of my own curiosity, and possibly other community members.

i was planing on make more challenges. Also buliding a new interface for some challeneges. (eg. a interface like slavehack.com )

we would remove all Admins. Then there would be a job app fprm to fill in then we would pick 4 admins that suite our needs and the website needs and then have 4 open spots for other people to become admins.

also no adverts on the website. more products such as mugs ipone covers ect . and ipone app for hbh.( which is being devopled now )

also lots more competition with bigger prizes such as jobs , ipones, computers, and many more.

more themes.

we were also thinking about making a download program that is HBH but you can play on your own pc without having to go on the website.

that is just some off the chages that would happen if i was to buy HBH

Thanks Project_79

Banned
0 0

You don't have thirty grand to cough up. Also, you're an idiot and cheese would never sell you this website.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Project_79 wrote: also no adverts on the website. more products such as mugs ipone covers ect . and ipone app for hbh.( which is being devopled now ) You may want to find the statistics on current sales before planning something like that. I expect revenue from mugs and t-shirts is pretty small.

It really sounds like you want to throw a lot of money into this, without any real solid plans for making money. Assuming you've even got the resources you say, the only way I can see you breaking even with all of this is to charge membership fees.

Also, how long have you lived in England? Your English could use some work.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Feel free to paypal me the money on behalf of cheese :p

0 0

i have ran website that have had no adverts and no paying for using the site and they are still running !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0

Is it possible you could post the links of those websites so we can see for ourselves? and also some type of proof you are the owner of it?

you see… it's hard to trust people out there these days. I think that for you to buy HBH, you must first gain, not only the admin's trust, but the community's trust as well, which obviously won't happen overnight.

0 0

Project_79 wrote: i have ran website that have had no adverts and no paying for using the site and they are still running !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wa wowwie, oh la la. Sorry Cheese, but I'm voting this guy in. That "Congratulations, you won" voice is just too annoying!!!1!1!!!111!!11!2!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

HacKid wrote: it's hard to trust people out there these days. I think that for you to buy HBH, you must first gain, not only the admin's trust, but the community's trust as well, which obviously won't happen overnight.

That's his problem. Nobody is going to take him seriously unless he is a well established member of the community, or he goes to Mr. Cheese (the admin) directly and shows proof he actually has the money he says he does. In the latter case, although I don't know him well enough to know, he might just sell the site to be rid of it.

I'm only being this open minded to having a new owner (even this guy) because Cheese does shit all, and we can't get much worse off, imo…..

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]HacKid wrote: ….. I'm only being this open minded to having a new owner (even this guy) because Cheese does shit all, and we can't get much worse off, imo…..

I Have Sent MR Cheese 12 E-mail This Year. Asking About Taking Over ! And Last Year Sent Him E-mails Offering him £200 server Help.Which he never answered !!!!!

The Only Reason I Have £30,00 Is Because One Of My Family Members Died Of large t cell lymphoma (cancer) They Left The Money To Me. And As I Am Happy In My Life And Don't Really Need ANYTHING. I Wanted Something That I like Doing. And Also Giving The Money To Something That Would Beefit Other People That Like The Same Thing As Me.

But As MR Cheese Doesn't Answer This Probable Not Happen With HBH !!!!!!!

Project_79

0 0

please do us a favor. If you want to be taken seriously, don't type like a generic spam attempt from Nigeria.

0 0

Thats how i normal type !!! but just forgot that people dislike it.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Project_79 wrote: Thats how i normal type !!! but just forgot that people dislike it. That's how I normally type, but I just forgot that people dislike it.

The person running a website really ought to be able to properly speak the language that the content is based in.

0 0

No its the fact that i am dyslexic, And If I Write Like This It Makes It Easyer For Me !!!!!

Banned
0 0

You never explained how you arranged thirty grand to spend.

0 0

Dyslexia is no excuse for that. In fact, it such a bad excuse it makes you sound even less credible.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: Dyslexia is no excuse for that. In fact, it such a bad excuse it makes you sound even less credible.

Ok then you swap with me !!!!!!!

untill you have dyslexia dont comment when you dont know what its like

0 0

I've got a little dyslexia. It doesn't mean I have bad grammar, I just have to take my time reading and double check my writing. You should take some time with your reading and writing too. You're coming off as a sugared up little kid.

0 0

maug wrote: I've got a little dyslexia. It doesn't mean I have bad grammar, I just have to take my time reading and double check my writing. You should take some time with your reading and writing too. You're coming off as a sugared up little kid. <3 maug huggles ^_^

But don't be too hard on the guy, maybe he'll become the new owner here and then we'll all be in trouble for talking back to him :O

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]DarkMantis wrote: If everyone are like me here, I believe that Everyone who owns it now are in good hands and they do not need to change server or possession. As the community are doing well without any help at the moment, I'm guessing the owners would want to change hands. However, as I said, I'm speaking on behalf of myself.

I got a good, wholesome laugh from that. You do know almost everyone here very much dislikes the owner of the site, right? Mostly because he really doesn't seem to care or pay attention to us, at all. If you were looking for a gauge of exactly how ignorant he seems to be, I havn't seen him post once in the time I've been here, which has been over a year now. The server is also slow as fuck, however from what I hear a bunch of that is due to the programing.

[/quote]

Well, when I first joined up (when the community first started out) Mr_Cheese along with GrindorDie used to do quite a lot for this community. As I don't come on here very often, I guess things have changed quite a bit. Well I was only announcing my opinion either way.

0 0

I've got £30,000. I'd like to buy your mother. All I need is

Her name

Her address

And her phone number

If all is settled, I may settle on paying her £3 a day - she will be fed well and her cage will be cleaned.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: http://www.project79webservices.com

Access denied for user &#39;proje102_proje&#39;@&#39;localhost&#39; to database &#39;proje102_Project79&#39; [1044]```
Ooh, that&#39;s probably not good.