Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

InfoSec + DefCon

0 0

Just a reminder.

This month's Defcon London and the annual InfoSec events line up on the 27th of April. Although the infosec event runs from the 27th through to the 29th defcon is a one night only thing I think.

Anyways, I'll be going and I'd recommend anyone else paying attention do the same =D. Lemme know if you do so we can make a thing of it.

edit: Links would be useful! DefCon London InfoSec

Update: If you're thinking about hitting infosec then make sure to register it'll save you £20 at the door. I just lied on my registration meet lead programmer Ali from pentestpro :D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I'm waiting for a major security conference to come to Vancouver…. Then maybe I'll go. Past that I seriously doubt my parents are cool with me taking off to the U.S for a hacking conference, although I guess I could bring my grandma along :D

Admin from hell
0 0

I plan on hitting DEF CON 18, Las Vegas, July 30th - August 1st. Missed last years.:angry:

0 0

korg wrote: I plan on hitting DEF CON 18, Las Vegas, July 30th - August 1st. Missed last years.:angry:

Interesting, I wonder if I can work it so I can go on my brother and I's annual summer holidays =] Do you know when E3 is? I think that's in Florida though, I'm not sure how far apart they are? My geography is dire.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]korg wrote: I plan on hitting DEF CON 18, Las Vegas, July 30th - August 1st. Missed last years.:angry:

Interesting, I wonder if I can work it so I can go on my brother and I's annual summer holidays =] Do you know when E3 is? I think that's in Florida though, I'm not sure how far apart they are? My geography is dire.[/quote] Well, as far as I know Florida is on the east coast while Las Vegas is kinda in the western part of the U.S. in New Mexico.

0 0

goluhaque wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]korg wrote: I plan on hitting DEF CON 18, Las Vegas, July 30th - August 1st. Missed last years.:angry:

Interesting, I wonder if I can work it so I can go on my brother and I's annual summer holidays =] Do you know when E3 is? I think that's in Florida though, I'm not sure how far apart they are? My geography is dire.[/quote] Well, as far as I know Florida is on the east coast while Las Vegas is kinda in the western part of the U.S. in New Mexico.[/quote] Lol new mexico?

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]goluhaque wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: [quote]korg wrote: I plan on hitting DEF CON 18, Las Vegas, July 30th - August 1st. Missed last years.:angry:

Interesting, I wonder if I can work it so I can go on my brother and I's annual summer holidays =] Do you know when E3 is? I think that's in Florida though, I'm not sure how far apart they are? My geography is dire.[/quote] Well, as far as I know Florida is on the east coast while Las Vegas is kinda in the western part of the U.S. in New Mexico.[/quote] Lol new mexico?[/quote] Yeah, it's in the Nevada desert, I think.

0 0

Where will InfoSec be held?

0 0

The link has all the details, it's in Earls Court in that big place.