Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Shameless Plug

0 0

I'm just testing my signature here but also throwing in a shameless plug for my blog. Check out my programming examples and if you visit, please be kind and buffer my adsense account a bit with visiting some of the ads listed on the left from google. The blog is at http://blog.skeltonnetworks.com/.

zbert

Ninja Extreme
0 0

This is not a place to be trying to convince us to get you a few cheap bucks in adsense. Not to mention that asking for people to click on your links is against the adsense rules and could easily get you banned.

If you think your site is of interest to the community, tell us so, but don't expect us to pay you for it.

0 0

Point taken, but notice the title of the thread? The title should let you know there is a shameless plug in there. The intention of the post was more to get eyes on my new sites since my old server name will be done with next week. Also, per the original post, I wanted to test my signature to see if it looked like I wanted so I needed a nice post. Next time, read the post and actually take a look at the site, if it's an interest to you, great, if not, then thanks for taking a look. You don't really have to click on any ads, and I don't really care if anyone does click on it, but it sure did grab your attention… hmmm… maybe that was why I wrote it?

zbert

Ninja Extreme
0 0

zbert wrote: Point taken, but notice the title of the thread? The title should let you know there is a shameless plug in there. The intention of the post was more to get eyes on my new sites since my old server name will be done with next week. Also, per the original post, I wanted to test my signature to see if it looked like I wanted so I needed a nice post. Next time, read the post and actually take a look at the site, if it's an interest to you, great, if not, then thanks for taking a look. You don't really have to click on any ads, and I don't really care if anyone does click on it, but it sure did grab your attention… hmmm… maybe that was why I wrote it?

zbert

Yeah, I did notice the title. So if I was to create a thread titled "Random fucking jabber" and fill it will thousands of random characters I made with a python script, it's fine then cause I was just intending to show people my python skills in case they need help with python one day, and it has a title that explains it, right? And, hey, while I'm at it, why not ask people to send me a few bucks on paypal since I bothered to spend all that couple minutes writing that code? Genius, isn't it?

0 0

Shut up, stealth. There's no point. The thin thread of common ground that your argument has with this thread is not enough to bear the weight of the great amount of bullshit that surrounds it in your post.

OP: Decent blog. Glad you enjoyed PHP and SimpleXML; it's good times. Planning to do any more PHP-related posts?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Telling someone to shut up is bound to force them to do the opposite, no matter the reason. Poor choice of words, Zeph.

Suggesting thread lock before the shitstorm. I chose my words just fine. I don't particular care for an asshat to ruin yet another thread with more crap that doesn't need to be argued. It's just a played-out routine that needs to stop.

So, no, do not lock the thread. The original topic is the guy's blog, so either look at the damn thing and post a related comment, or go crap in another forum.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: There is little reason to leave this thread to become what we both know it will. Agreed; Lock.