Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sex bots are getting high-tech!

0 0

EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: think we chatted before right? Ali says: Erm, probably, did you have a different screen name then? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: Jenny Ali says: Humm, I don't think so. Are you form hbh? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: i'm sorry i get to be forgetful at times!! how're you? Ali says: I'm fine =) you? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: i'm 21/f ……u? Ali says: Still recovering from my 21st birthday
EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: nice, I just got out of the shower and finally got some time to relax ..what are you up to? Ali says: where did you get my email lol? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: Nice..I'm feeling a little naughty ..lol..U? Ali says: blah blah akjdjwkmdkje fuck ksjak EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: Yeah I'm horny lol ..sorry if that's forward ..is that cool? Ali says: Are you liek some high tech sex chat bot? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: whats a bot? Ali says: like not a real person. EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: I need a man who can make me squirt..have u ever made a girl squirt??

I'll take that as a yes. Why do these fuckers keep spamming. They aren't even asking for money.

0 0
Ali says:
 No
 Lets trade pics.
EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says:
 lolz yeah i need it babe...i'm so worked up..wanna see what i look like?? i've got a sweet ass that loves attention!!
Ali says:
 send me the pic
EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says:
 http://s888.photobucket.com/home/JennFeva

Not sure where this is going. Definately not a real person.

0 0

Ali says: pic EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: http://s888.photobucket.com/home/JennFeva Ali says: send EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: do you cam?
Ali says: yes EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: Well i don't do msn cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before… But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records… Ali says: what is this site? EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: I mean… Do you want to see me on my cam? Ali says: yes EuniceGaubbimur@hotmail.com says: Ok go to http://twurl.nl/kup3ym accept the invite on the page baby

So once I get there I end up with a real person,, or more likely a recording?

This is pretty genius. And seems basic enough.

0 0

are they famous?

0 1

geez, when I read the topic title I thought it was one of those inflatable sex dolls getting more high-tech, turns out it's just a spam bot.

0 0

fuser wrote: geez, when I read the topic title I thought it was one of those inflatable sex dolls getting more high-tech, turns out it's just a spam bot. We could turn a rampant rabit inside out and make an awesome blow-up blowjob doll.

Or we could spend the hours of concept, design and building in a bar and find our selves some real womens.

Retired
10 0

lol "sex bot from japan orgasms … and plays dead."

0 0

prediction: sexbots, not workbots will be the cause of AI robots. You just can't sterilize a hooker with bleach.

Banned
0 0

maug wrote: You just can't sterilize a hooker with bleach.

God knows I've tried.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]maug wrote: You just can't sterilize a hooker with bleach.

God knows I've tried.[/quote] lmfao!

You know what, there is a sperm donation sortage.

Why not make BSG style human looking robots and put a sperm collector inside them. Send them to bars age then have one night stands with men :)

If we ever have a baby shortage like whats going on in japan. You put the sperms in a male robot and send him out even if there is a condom on it can have a condom bursting feature :(

how would you get the sterilise the sperm so there are no STI's though? Well I can't do all the thinking… ideas?

0 0

how would you get the sperms out of said fluid?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Actually, due to the fact I'm both a geek and a thief, I happen to have the appropriate equipment, courtesy of my High School. I'll crack one off into a Petri dish, shove it under my microscope, and I'll let you know how it goes. I also have a Geiger counter, Bunsen burner (useless without the right kinda gas supply), dilute H3O+Cl, a nice rock of Sulphur, Coal, KNO3 – The last three are ingredients for a small explosive, similar in property to gunpowder. Other stolen goods include a blue plastic chair, 100 orange squared Math books, 10 large green lined books from English, a few hundred pens/pencils/rulers/rubbers. What could possibly go wrong?

And I was feeling guilty about that dry wipe marker pinched.

dilute h30+cl? You mean hydrochloric acid? Also those ARE gunpowder let alone similar :) better than the gunpowder, steal some alkali metals like sodium or potassium drop it in the hcl with a match and fucking run! or some aluminium foil :)

0 0

Cause HCL does the job better. Li will fizz in water and maybe you can light it with a match, but will go bang in fuming hcl :) imagine what Rb does. And it's dirt cheap :) Try dropping a 9v in salt water (all in a an airtight bag) and you should end up with some pretty decent stuff to burn :).

With the gunpowder your biggest problem is probably grinding it (unless you have a ball mill of some sort).

0 0

powder's one thing they need to be dust essentially. The smaller they are the faster they react.

Have you actually ever tried it? I never been convinced mainly cause I put so much nutmeg on my coffee in starbucks with no effect :D

Retired
10 0

I love how this went from sex-oriented AI to sex-bots to sprerm donation to explosives to a chemistry lesson… whats next, a pic of spy?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

You asked?

Retired
10 0

Nah, that cant be him.

It doesn't have a hitler `stache