Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Some good techno :)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Usually I'm not a techno type of guy, however lately I've been really getting into it during the late night coding sessions. So far, though, I find it kinda hard to find any good music. I have a few songs I really like so far:

Superstar DJ - Dark oscillators Scantraxx roots - Headhunterz Black smoke - The prodigy Voodo people (pendulum remix) - The prodigy

I know quite a few of you listen to techno, so does anyone have any recommendations?

Banned
0 0

Here's a few bands you might be interested in: Infected Mushroom, The Crystal Method, Röyksopp. I also find that lounge, ambient (even isolationistic) music helps with coding. You could check out zero 7, a few CDs by Benn Jordan and the CD A Brief History of Ambient #4.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Thanks guys, especially spyware :)

I'll be sure to check those out.

0 0

You may like 65daysofstatic. They play real, physical instruments, so it's kinda one-off from techno.

I sometimes use www.pandora.com to find new bands/songs.

Retired
10 0

I agree pandora is great. A few more good ones in my experience are Darude Tietso and that should get you started.

0 0

I used to be much more into it, but Infected Mushroom would be one I'd recommend (has been already). Also, I like(d) Astrix…still like them but less so since I've gotten into other musical genres. Also maybe Halluciongen.

Off-beat question, curious as to whether Pandora still has that 'skip limit' to it….

Astral Projection, Dimension 5 maybe. Those and the aforementioned ones should get you going, better yet would just be hit up Pandora or Last.fm and see what you like. :)

Retired
10 0

Yeah pandora has he skip limit if your not a paid member

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Awesome, thanks guys, that's definitely more than enough to get me started. And if I do run out, I got those websites to check out.

Much appreciated :)

Banned
0 0

Don't listen to Tietso or other (Dutch) DJs like him. Just sayin'.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

MoshBat wrote: Pendulum's new(est) album.

LOL ^.^