Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Black-Zero : Hacking Community For SALE $$$

0 0

Hey everyone, I own the hacking community www.black-zero.com and the time has come for me to pass it on as work has started to take over my life.

To give you a little information about the community it focuses on three main ideas : hacking, lockpicking, and coding. It has challenges, forums, downloads, tutorials, videos, and much more.

Right now it has a little under 1500 users, but with the right marketing and advertising this community could definitely take off. I get around $50 a month through advertising and that is just with a couple ads scattered around the site.

Right now I'm just taking offers, so if you have any questions or are at all interested please send me a PM or email at :

admin@black-zero.com

Thanks TrueHacker

0 0

Looks like a great site, unfortunately I don't have the time to run a site. Good luck though

0 0

Hahahaha you're for real hahaha.

0 0

Meh,I would love to run that,but I don't have the money,or time at the moment as I have begun working on my own site.

0 1

hmmm.

how many challenges do you have? is it possible to get a breakdown? how closely related, exploit wise are the challenges to hbh? how many articles on your site are unique to your site?

how many daily visitors do you get?

0 0

Heres more of a breakdown.

Challenges

Hacking Primary - 10 Javascript - 7 Realistic - 2 Encryption - 12 Appcrack - 4 Stegano - 8 Logic - 4

Coding Webdev - 2 Math - 4

Lockpicking Introductory - 3 Locks - 1 Basic Picking - 2 Locksmithing - 2

The challenges are not similar to HBH but the ideas of the actual challenges may overlap just like with HBH and HTS.

Right now there has only been one submitted article, but the site does offer a variety of hacking ebooks, as well as lockpicking templates, guides, safecracking, etc.

As far as traffic I get about 10 - 25 users logged in per day. And then about 100 - 300 individual visitors.

The site is still rather small, but with a little time put in each day by a dedicated user, I think it could really start to grow.

0 0

About how much would you want for this site,and by buying it,Do I get the rights to change staff and such,also add some things.I assume it's completely owned by you.

It would be helpful if you could use US Currency

Edit:That was supposed to be in a PM,Medication,sorry

0 0

Network X wrote: About how much would you want for this site,and by buying it,Do I get the rights to change staff and such,also add some things.I assume it's completely owned by you.

It would be helpful if you could use US Currency

Edit:That was supposed to be in a PM,Medication,sorry Well, since it made it into the forums, I will comment.

1. Make him an offer via PM.
  2. Yes, you would have full rights to do whatever. You would own the site.
  3. Pretty sure online payment services handle currency conversion.