Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

music creation

755 14

ok, i need a program that can record and mix music using the mic input. i want to use my headfone jack in my amp and run it into my mic input. i want to then be able to mix that sound with others intime… Does anybody recommend something?

0 0

If you decide you want something with a bit more punch than audacity, you might want to check out Reaper.

100% free to use, but if you decide to use it commercially, you'll have to get a license. Most likely, you'll be eligible for a discounted $60 dollar license, this is -very- cheap in terms of cost/quality, especially when you compare Reaper to other (read: much much MUCH more expensive) programs who do the same thing.

DeOnlyLimit=YourOwnImagination
5 0

I like cubase and Fruity Loops, but they are not free.

0 0

Adobe Audition is very good, but it'll cost ypu some money.

5 0

MoshBat wrote:

Also, Cubase costs about £700, doesn't it?

Starts with 149 Euro (would be £130,57), but than you miss a couple of very handy functions.

5 0

True, would be waste of money when you don't use it, more than once :P

755 14

kk works brilliantly. (Audacity) but now, how do i get a drum kit into it? and like metronome and so on so its all in time, ideas?

755 14

My roommate has a drum thing on his digital pedal. I recorded that and then used it as my metronome. pretty handy it has a thrash beat on it :P I feel like a composer haha. I'm starting too see how important it is to have 2 different sounding guitars when playing together (that epiphone is looking better and better). Everything I've record thus far sounds like crap but potential is there. So far I've played around with 'the hellsong (sum41)' 'the rhythm of cannon rock (jerry C)' and some of my own shiz. pretty pumped atm.

Banned
0 0

I have had this thought as well, but I can never find single sounds, aka a single clap, drum hit, etc. It was easy to find random loops.

When I first started this project, I could find maybe 10 sounds, but not the whole librbary of sounds I would like to have (And I don't have a recorder to start recording random sounds)

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: I have had this thought as well, but I can never find single sounds, aka a single clap, drum hit, etc. It was easy to find random loops.

When I first started this project, I could find maybe 10 sounds, but not the whole librbary of sounds I would like to have (And I don't have a recorder to start recording random sounds)

Sounds like you want FL Studio and a few sound libs.

Retired
10 0

You should be good with FL(8 or 9) and Vengeance Club Essentials 1,2, and 3. About 500 samples of claps, cymbals, kicks, and other sounds. Also, Toxic Biohazard is another favourite of mine.

755 14

I thought this is also worth noting here, I've started making my own guitar :) the tree of life fretboard is complete and looking absolutely awesome :D finished sanding it last night with P1200 (its reflecting light aswell)

Retired
10 0

Note: I just got FL9, and oh man did they top FL8. So much easier.