Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Chrome OS

0 0

What do you guys this of the concept? and how well do you think the OS will do compared to windows/Linux?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Is it HBH Google day, or something?

Anyway, I'll reserve my dirty looks until I try it.

I sure hope it isn't ^^

I was just reading about the OS and was quite impressed by the concept.

0 0

I don't care about it and nobody I know who's looked into it likes it or finds it very interesting. I believe most of the responses were disappointment and snores.

0 0

Doesn't use linux?

0 0

Useless.

0 0

I don't need to "try" a product before I can understand it. The Chrome OS is useless, and it will be very, very insecure.

Thinclient computing ftl. The "cloud" won't work, and people will come to their senses.

0 0

Compromise wrote: I don't need to "try" a product before I can understand it. The Chrome OS is useless, and it will be very, very insecure.

Thin client computing ftl. The "cloud" won't work, and people will come to their senses.

Why wouldn't thin client computing work? If they can make googles search engine servers work, then I'm sure they can make a thing like this work. Although it's like mosh is saying, need to try it first :P