Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Google Countdown

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Has anyone seen the google countdown? Go to google.com, and click the "I'm feeling lucky" button without entering anything into the search box. According to the math, it will run out exactly on Jan 1st :D

The date Google becomes self aware and takes over the earth?

0 0

it looks like its about 20,000 seconds slow to me.

0 0

stealth- wrote: The date Google becomes self aware and takes over the earth?

HA I have ADHD and I highly doubt it will ever know (exactly) what I am thinking!

0 0

thats the countdown to the full release of the google phone .

0 0

I think it's called the Google Nexus One. From what I understand, there are quite a few rumors going around about it. I could always be wrong, though…

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Enkei wrote: I think it's called the Google Nexus One. From what I understand, there are quite a few rumors going around about it. I could always be wrong, though…

Yeah, that's what someone had told me, aswell. Perfect timing, imo, my phone just broke :)

Although, I would really prefer it to be something cooler. Maybe something related to releasing chrome OS?

As for it being about 20,000 sec's off:

**TechCrunch said: ** To make sure, we went ahead and switched our system clocks to trick it into thinking it was December 31, and sure enough, the countdown ends at January 1 at midnight.