Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Wargames

0 0

Hey i been surfing around the web and i found this really cool website that has a thing called a wargame server where people can hack the server and test there skills and train themselves. I was thinking that it would be really cool if Hellbound hackers had one too. It will help the people who want to do this kind of stuff really train at it.

0 0

Not gonna happen, HBH currently doesn't have the staff to host that shit. You'll have to look elsewhere.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

You could always pick up an old computer and set it up as a server yourself. That way you can go back and forth between offense and defense since you're in control of both. Good way to learn.

Admin from hell
0 0

ynori7 wrote: You could always pick up an old computer and set it up as a server yourself. That way you can go back and forth between offense and defense since you're in control of both. Good way to learn.

That's exactly what i do, I have an older server that I fucked up all the time when I'm bored. Great way to learn.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: You could always pick up an old computer and set it up as a server yourself. That way you can go back and forth between offense and defense since you're in control of both. Good way to learn.

That is a good idea i might have to try that and if i feel up to it i might made it public. I dont know if i can but i can try.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Darkracer13 wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: You could always pick up an old computer and set it up as a server yourself. That way you can go back and forth between offense and defense since you're in control of both. Good way to learn.

That is a good idea i might have to try that and if i feel up to it i might made it public. I dont know if i can but i can try.[/quote]

I should warn you putting your own box as a exploit testing box for the public raises alot of potential issues ranging from attacking other machines on your network to performing illegal activities and leaving you to go to court for it. Opening it to the public is not someone I would advise unless you really happen to know what your doing.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

stealth- wrote: I should warn you putting your own box as a exploit testing box for the public raises alot of potential issues ranging from attacking other machines on your network to performing illegal activities and leaving you to go to court for it. Opening it to the public is not someone I would advise unless you really happen to know what your doing. Not for the public, I meant he should set it up for himself to play around with.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: I should warn you putting your own box as a exploit testing box for the public raises alot of potential issues ranging from attacking other machines on your network to performing illegal activities and leaving you to go to court for it. Opening it to the public is not someone I would advise unless you really happen to know what your doing. Not for the public, I meant he should set it up for himself to play around with.[/quote]

I know what you said, but he said:

That is a good idea i might have to try that and if i feel up to it i might made it public. I dont know if i can but i can try.

My comment was in relation to what he had said, not you. :p

0 0

after i post that i thought about it and thats what i was thinking so i guess i'm not going to open it to the public. thanks for the idea and i'm going to try it with really old computer

0 0

Out of curiosity, which site did you come across?