Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Old HBH members...

0 0

Where art thou nowadays on the interwebs?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Wow, I haven't seen you in ages. I know we don't really know each other, but welcome back anyway. Wonder why everybody has chosen now to return.

Admin from hell
0 0

chislam, Long time nice to see you back.

Retired
10 0

Long time no see.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

chislam wrote: Where art thou nowadays on the interwebs?

Hello mate, how ya been?

0 0

I don't know you in person, but I have seen you for a while when I first registered in HBH.

But, welcome back, how do you do?

Have a nice stay

0 0

Still here, it seems.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: What? … chislam wrote: Where art thou nowadays on the interwebs? Compromise wrote: Still here, it seems.

and @OP, I think I was pretty new when you were mostly around.. but I remember you a little. Nice to see lots of old members coming back :)

0 0

Haha, it's been a bit since I've been on this site or any else of the kind. I've been too busy with studies. I'm a physics major XD

Banned
0 0

I'm still around, lol

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I do not remember you. 8^/

The Manager
0 0

you are a face i did not think I would see again. chislam, how you been man!

0 0

chislam wrote: Haha, it's been a bit since I've been on this site or any else of the kind. I've been too busy with studies. I'm a physics major XD

Physics majors unite!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: You really should really think about resizing your signature, you wasted 4mb of my bandwidth ("Unlimited", but "Fair Usage Policy" applies). Okay, it took less than a second at my 50Mb/s rate, but not everyone has speedy internet around here. Meh, I like his sig. You're just mad because somebody made you get rid of yours for being too big ;).

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]SET wrote: I do not remember you. 8^/ You really should really think about resizing your signature, you wasted 4mb of my bandwidth ("Unlimited", but "Fair Usage Policy" applies). Okay, it took less than a second at my 50Mb/s rate, but not everyone has speedy internet around here.[/quote] You're just showing off with your 50Mb/s :P

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: you are a face i did not think I would see again. chislam, how you been man!

I've been great. What have you been up to?

0 0

Nothing says "welcome back" like a brief discussion on signature sizes.

As you can see Chislam, not much has changed here. Well, everything changed. Both are true, everything and nothing changed at the same time. I hope that makes sense.

I'm Spyware, by the way. Not sure if you'd picked up on that already. Have to hop from account to account nowadays to keep on HBH'ing.

Anyway, welcome back! Are you going to stick around?

The Manager
0 0

chislam wrote: I've been great. What have you been up to?

Same old. Working my ass off. Living Life. Learning everything I can. Programming quite a bit in PHP these days though :evil:

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I am not a big fan of stupid people. Animated Gifs dont load up at the beginning. They only load the first frame and the other frames load after the main parts of the page load. So my gif being big in size is mainly due to the animation not the first frame

0 0

I'm not too sure what my plans are, but I realized it had been awhile since I last signed onto here, so I decided to poke around. I've let up a bit on programming to devote more time to studies.

I'd like to find an interesting project to take on, but I haven't looked too hard.

0 0

Admins should write about the return of old members in News section.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

mido wrote: Admins should write about the return of old members in News section. I don't know if it really qualifies as news, and I don't know how many of them are sticking around.

0 0

mido wrote: Admins should write about the return of old members in News section.

Meh. Nah.

0 0

Compromise wrote: [quote]mido wrote: Admins should write about the return of old members in News section.

Meh. Nah.[/quote]

At least there would be something that I would check out at News.

0 0

mido wrote: At least there would be something that I would check out at News.

I'm with you on that one. Cheese should make a few (2-3) members "news moderators". I think the staff of the newsletter would be a good choice, if they want to be chosen, that is.

0 0

wow chislam and aldarhawk. It's been a while since i've seen those names :p

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Compromise wrote: I'm with you on that one. Cheese should make a few (2-3) members "news moderators". I think the staff of the newsletter would be a good choice, if they want to be chosen, that is. For now if anybody wants to do that they can work through me. I'm not busy most of the time.

0 0

Hello HBH! note: probably no1 remembers me x) though i remember some names who posted in this topic

0 0

Monster wrote: wow chislam and aldarhawk. It's been a while since i've seen those names :p

Holy crap, it's Monster!

You're even more ancient then I am… I think…

0 0

cesnjak wrote: Hello HBH! note: probably no1 remembers me x) though i remember some names who posted in this topic

Even though I never really talked to you, I remember your name popping up in the forum in the olde days.

Welcome back.

0 0

Thanks, spyware is one name i remember.:) Though I just dropped by to see how's HBH doing and remember good ol' days. Ah those good,old memories..

0 0

cesnjak wrote: Hello HBH! note: probably no1 remembers me x) though i remember some names who posted in this topic

Hello, how's it been?

I do remember you :) Welcome back.