Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Why is this?

0 0

On my profile it proclaims that I'm ranked 350 but after searching for myself on the Rankings link it says I'm 345. So basically I'm just curious to as why that is.

0 0

Maybe unsynched tables or something.

:(
80 120

People ahead of you were banned, perchance? Maybe there are a couple ties somewhere that threw the count off. Or maybe you just broke the internet. Who knows.

0 0

haha yeah futility you're probably right, i must of broke the internet.

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: i must of broke the internet. l3m0np13 wrote: i must of broke the internet. l3m0np13 wrote: i must of broke the internet. l3m0np13 wrote: i must of broke the internet. l3m0np13 wrote: i must of broke the internet.

0 0

O_o

0 0

MUST OF

0 0

If you don't want a ban make your posts more useful.

0 0

Who?

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: Who?

Me?

0 0

Yeah. In general as well, but in this specific instance, you.

:(
80 120

jjbutler88 wrote: If you don't want a ban make your posts more useful. Butler's back and laying down the law. Excellent.

0 0

You know that :ninja:

0 0

It was useful.. it was a quick lesson of basic English.

must have*

0 0

lemonpie, you need to seriously consider whether your posts are truly important or useful before you make them. These forums are not for your personal flamboyance. These are forums for computer enthusiasts, and your posts should be geared towards that. That also goes for the rest of the responders that did not adequately address the original post.

The question about your rank could have been just as easily been asked in the shoutbox, and just as quickly resolved and forgotten about. Please refrain from making any more threads that are unnecessary and likely to provoke an altercation, as you have already received warnings due to your behavior.

0 0

Ima thinking that the warning was for compromise not lemonpie… Lemonpie's post was valid I believe. But yes it could have been answered easily via shoutbox.