Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Coders-United Vote

0 0

Here's the deal guys. Psychomarine had to leave for a while and Coders-United was left to me, uproot (alt_boo3er), pedastriol, and searinox.

For some reason, uproot is just out to get me. Always bossing me around, threatening to boot me, and all that stuff.

Psychomarine comes back and uproot goes running to him saying that I was storing hacking files on Coders United (I wasn't) and that I wasn't doing anything. I had coded an entire "Admin Notes" system that was like a mini msg board for admins to leave notes to each other. It was basically done except for one error that I had seen uproot fix before. So I email him asking if he could either tell me what to do or if he could fix it himself. After that, I don't hear from him until today. Which is when he starts saying that he talked to psychomarine and that they both agreed that I should be booted.

I talked to psychomarine and he has no idea about this whole "me n psycho are gunna boot you!" crap that uproot was saying.

Finally, psycho puts up a Community Poll for everybody to vote on which dev is going to be kicked off. Last I saw, there was two votes for uproot none for anyone else.

I'm asking all of you to vote for uproot. He lied to everyone on Coders-United, everyone in the HTS irc, and to psychomarine that I had hacking files just so that I would be kicked off because he doesn't like me. If you want to know more, read my plea below the vote and choose wisely!

Here's the poll: www.coders-united.cjb.net/forums/index.php?topic=49.0 If that doesn't work, then register an account and goto Community Vote.

P.S. Don't vote out of hatred of the past attacks from psychomarine or pedastriol. This is a different website. Pedastriol gets a lot of coding done and is very nice to have around.

Thanks!

0 0

i'll help you out;)

now help me out by clicking the links in my sig please:D

0 0

Done :)

And thanks by the way! I guess three people from here helped me and made accounts and now uproot's saying I created the accounts so I could vote him out >_<

0 0

Yeah, I deleted that poll, because action was taken without going to distance of a 2 week poll, things were said and actions were taken. Basically I was forced to weigh out all the pros and cons, between the 2 admins, and so I made a choice. UPROOT was the one to be removed.