Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

good college

0 0

ok so i want to get a degree (preferebly bachelors) with computer/network/IS/web.internet security. one of those that would be best to take before i get my CEH, CSA, and LPT. And i want to take this degree online. what is a good college for this? hopefully not to expensive either

0 0

can you give me some reviews and comments and stuff bout this college?

0 0

after this qtr, I'm dropping out of college. I'm an A student, but I just hate school so very much…

this will be my college.

www.ocwconsortium.org

Banned
0 0

University of Phoenix is good, but it is on the pricey side.

0 0

Well basically a decent school to go to is in Georgia, they have a very good computer program. Good luck on your search.

0 0

ok im enrolled in ITT-tech bachelors in information systems security. You say university of phoenix was expensive? ITT tech is an overall $75,000!!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

cruizrisner wrote: ok im enrolled in ITT-tech bachelors in information systems security. You say university of phoenix was expensive? ITT tech is an overall $75,000!! 75,000 for how long? The entire program, a year, a semester?

0 0

http://tstc.edu/nst/index.php

They offer an Associates in Network security. I've got a couple friends who've gone through their program and it's pretty robust.

0 0

$75,000 for entire bachelors program

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

cruizrisner wrote: $75,000 for entire bachelors program Ah, that's not too bad. My university is roughly 15,000 per semester, so about 120,000 for the whole four years.

0 0

where u go?