Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Name The Application

0 0

This might sound silly but what is the most suitable name for a backdoor program? :happy:

0 0

anal

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: anal i dont think so… but thanks anywayz

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: anal

hellboundhackersok wrote: anal

I think that you are taking your occupation/hobby too seriously. I see that each one here thinks he is a genius/special human being, in fact you are all fags with a taste of selfishness and arrogance. That's why my last post was 1 year ago cause there's only a few people here that can communicate well.

The truth is that i made a backdoor program for my personal use something like Back Orifice but i dont know how to name it. Yeah indeed this thread is stupid and should not fill your precious database space. Sorry for my actions please delete it.

0 0

What… the hell happened here? system_failure, you had a rough day or something to get upset like that or did we suddenly declare humour obsolete? And to be honest, you should've seen it coming. On second thought, given the context, maybe not.

0 0

I thought anal was a good name, obviously you're just a cunt.

0 0

I have to admit that i was thinking you wolfmankurd when i wrote my answer.

system_failure wrote: I see that each one here thinks he is a genius/special human being, in fact you are all fags with a taste of selfishness and arrogance.

The image turned out to be satisfying enough to inspire me.

wolfmankurd wrote: I thought anal was a good name, obviously you're just a cunt.

What? Who started it?

0 0

How about turning it into an anacronym, or how ever it is spelt

A.N.A.L.

0 0

Orillian wrote: How about turning it into an anacronym, or how ever it is spelt

A.N.A.L.

i forgive you

0 0

I don't understand where are you quoting yourself from?

On second thoughts cunt was a bit harsh I just felt hurt that you mis took my being genuine and said what you said.

Anyways,

system_failure wrote: I see that each one here thinks he is a genius/special human being, in fact you are all fags with a taste of selfishness and arrogance.

What on earth are you talking about?

0 0

COM wrote: What… the hell happened here? system_failure, you had a rough day or something to get upset like that or did we suddenly declare humour obsolete? And to be honest, you should've seen it coming. On second thought, given the context, maybe not.

What about "System Meltdown"? Nup its taken and it doesnt make sence.

What about R.A.T ? (R.emote A.dministration T.ool) 2 in 1 i even found the icon:

:D definitely not.

Hmm… Any Ideas?

0 0

system_failure wrote: That's why my last post was 1 year ago cause there's only a few people here that can communicate well. I find it quite amusing that you ask a stupid question and then get annoyed when you get a stupid answer. Maybe you should learn to communicate better instead of whining.

And personally, I think Anus is a better name for a backdoor since anal is an adjective. I've always thought nouns made better titles for things.

0 0

I recall naming my backdoor Jafar because of Aladin and and ali baba theme with open sesame. Too bad my back door is still shitty.

0 0

anal

Admin from hell
0 0

Thread locked due to flaming and stupidity.