Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

What are you drinking?

0 0

Some strawberry beer form sainsbury's!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

and the point to this is……?

Sidenote: Lol @ gameboy

0 0

stealth- wrote: and the point to this is……?

Sidenote: Lol @ gameboy this forum is dead! thought I'd liven it up or failing that maybe draw a chalk out line around it :D

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Sprite.

stealth- wrote: Sidenote: Lol @ gameboy What's wrong with gameboy? That had some awesome games.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ynori7 wrote: Sprite. [quote]stealth- wrote: Sidenote: Lol @ gameboy What's wrong with gameboy? That had some awesome games.[/quote]

I know, it's just I used to love those things when I was younger and I was just surprised to see one still, especially more in the hands of someone over the age of 15.

By the way, I'm drinking pennzoil.

0 0

stealth- wrote: I know, it's just I used to love those things when I was younger and I was just surprised to see one still, especially more in the hands of someone over the age of 15.

What the hell?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

bdafae wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: I know, it's just I used to love those things when I was younger and I was just surprised to see one still, especially more in the hands of someone over the age of 15.

What the hell?[/quote]

The word "more" wasn't supposed to be there, I'm not sure why I typed it if thats what your asking. Otherwise, I was refering to the gameboy, not the sprite, if you got that misconception.

Other than that, I don't know what your confused about…

0 0

What am I drinking?

C3H5N3O9

Kudos to anyone who knows what that is without looking it up. ;)

0 0

ahandicap wrote: What am I drinking?

C3H5N3O9

Kudos to anyone who knows what that is without looking it up. ;)

Knowing its a chemical formula … ok easy. Knowing its Nitroglycerin off the top of your head — wasted brain space.

0 0

stdio wrote: Knowing its a chemical formula … ok easy. Knowing its Nitroglycerin off the top of your head — wasted brain space.

There's no point in having brain space if there's nothing to occupy it.

//You never know, information such as this might come in handy.

0 0

ahandicap wrote: There's no point in having brain space if there's nothing to occupy it.
//You never know, information such as this might come in handy. Agreed but you to some extent get to choose what it is you want to learn. Memorizing chemical formulas just doesn't do it for me.

//I doubt it.

0 0

stdio wrote: Memorizing chemical formulas just doesn't do it for me.

To each his own I suppose.

0 0

Water. Want schweppes. Also: fuck yeah, gba :D Must remember to bring my own with me to class today, math repetition's boring and you've gotta catchem all!

Admin from hell
0 0

Budweiser, Those damn Clydesdale's won't leave me alone.

0 0

ahandicap wrote: What am I drinking?

C3H5N3O9

Kudos to anyone who knows what that is without looking it up. ;) GTN, Took me a bit to work it out cause it's all sploded together without any structure.

0 1

mostly I just drink water, since I don't drink alcohol for personal and religious reasons (now don't degrade this topic into why religion is stupid and those that practice religion are stupid) , but I also like a can or two of sweet, sweet Red Bull. Sometimes I wish they'd come in those 500ml bottles.

0 1

meh they don't have Boost here, that's why I drink Red Bull.

0 0

They've got cheaper (and tastier) Red-Bull alternatives everywhere. It's not just "Boost".

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I never understood the popularity of red bull. It's expensive considering how small it is. And I've never been a fan of energy drinks.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Good old Jack. Shots :)

Ew, why not opt for a mainly whiskey? Jamerson's….Chivas…. and the best johnny walker?

Also, vodka boost is awesome.

I drink red bull cause you can get it sugar free, sugar in alcoholic drinks is yuck

0 1

actually, the reason I drink is firstly, due to the energy buzz it gives me.

secondly, I like the dizzy feeling it gives me when I finish it down in a gulp.

0 0

fuser wrote: actually, the reason I drink is firstly, due to the energy buzz it gives me.

secondly, I like the dizzy feeling it gives me when I finish it down in a gulp.

that'd be the sugar.