Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

I'm back!

0 0

Hey guys :D

The Manager
0 0

Kurd you Turd! Where the hell did you go?!?!

Good to see you back man. You need to PM me to get some new details on how to contact me.

0 1

don't you mean kurd? turd meant something else, although I felt that it was more of a joke.

anyhoo, HBH has changed a lot since you last logged on, too many newbies and not enough experienced members.

some log on occasionally, and then get on with their lives.

The Manager
0 0

fuser wrote: don't you mean kurd? turd meant something else, although I felt that it was more of a joke.

Kurd and I go way back man. I am just taking a jab at his absence :evil:

0 0

Hey guys :D Defo need to catch up! So fun to get back into the challnges

Admin from hell
0 0

Damn that's a blast from the past. Nice to see you wolfman.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Hey guys :D

<3

0 0

ahhhhhh got a lot of catching up to do :P

0 0

wolf and system!

damn guys, what's up?

< razorblade

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: wolf and system!

damn guys, what's up?

< razorblade

shit dude! soup?!

Retired
10 0

Nice to see you again wolf. Long time no see.

0 0

Hiya. I remember you never fucked up shit badly. So, yeah, welcome back? Welcome back.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Nice to see you again wolf. Long time no see.

Hey hey :D

0 0

bdafae wrote: Hiya. I remember you never fucked up shit badly. So, yeah, welcome back? Welcome back.

fuck shit up badly I certainly do not!

0 0

not a bunch man, hot boxing my closet and doing challenges haha

where in the heck have you been?!

i got "razorblade" deleted :(

haha

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: not a bunch man, hot boxing my closet and doing challenges haha

where in the heck have you been?!

i got "razorblade" deleted :(

haha

Ah just stopped coming on for some reason, and why am I not surprised you got banned :D

0 0

yeah i feel you man. i haven't got on for what seemed to be 3 years till recently.

i mean it was just a simple ban, then i kept pissing cheese off so he jacked my shit up haha :@

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Well, I havn't the slightest clue who you are, but I can see your obviously a well respected member of the community, so welcome back.

Hope you stay around :)

0 0

Haha

stealth- you're silly dude

Ninja Extreme
0 0

"you suck!" "You're silly"

Whats with all this? :S

0 0

i'm high :( haha

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I see. Just a note:

Getting high (bad idea) Getting high and going on the internet to a place were your reputation matters (very bad idea)

0 0

I see. Just a note:

Getting high (bad idea) Getting high and going on the internet to a place were your reputation matters (very bad idea)

You note:

Getting high (good idea) Getting high and going on the internet to a place "where" your reputation matters (very good idea)

See and I'm even correcting you dude. Before you preach about bad ideas think about human flaw through ignorance first. deal? deal. :happy:

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: [quote]I see. Just a note:

You note:

Getting high (good idea) Getting high and going on the internet to a place "where" your reputation matters (very good idea)

See and I'm even correcting you dude. Before you preach about bad ideas think about human flaw through ignorance first. deal? deal. :happy:[/quote] @Lemon - That doesn't make sense. This is why you shouldn't talk while you're stoned.

@stealth - What makes you think reputation matters here? This is just a website visited by a bunch of people I'll never meet. It's nice to have people like me, but I really don't care.

@OP - Welcome back. I've seen a lot of your codes and articles when I was browsing around. Some good stuff, man.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Apophis wrote: @stealth - What makes you think reputation matters here? This is just a website visited by a bunch of people I'll never meet. It's nice to have people like me, but I really don't care.

Well, ex: I've been here for a while and plan to stay a while so I wouldn't want to say something to piss someone here off when we could end up being friends if I hadn't done that. I'd like to be judged based upon how I act usually, not viewed different because of one fuck up time I said something stupid and took it too far. I assumed most people view things my way. That and the fact that I couldn't think of a better way to word what I was trying to say so I gave up and wrote that ;)

0 0

i've been here since '04 or something, i do not need to justify myself.

0 0

What he said hardly wrecked his reputation lol.

The Manager
0 0

So wolfie, how in gods name have you been? Things went crazy, lots of the oldies all left, though some of us are left ;)

Hope you stick around and do like you used to :P

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: So wolfie, how in gods name have you been? Things went crazy, lots of the oldies all left, though some of us are left ;)

Hope you stick around and do like you used to :P

Hope to also! It's been so long :D Do you still have my msn? It's on my profile anywhos

0 0

I also recently came back. I got to say, it's very different around here.

0 0

cyb3rl0rd1867 wrote: I also recently came back. I got to say, it's very different around here.

Welcome back!

0 0

yeah i really didn't say anything to harm my "social" networking" reputation.

get more points than me then call me a stupid hippy :happy:

0 0

Apophis wrote: @OP - Welcome back. I've seen a lot of your codes and articles when I was browsing around. Some good stuff, man.

Welcome back, though I really dont know who you are I just wanted to point something out as I read this post.

I liked that you had many codes submitted, some of them were fairly decent. But I do have to say the Fibonacci sequence one is BAD….BAD,BAD,BAD.

I actually only bring this up because it happens to be loosely based on some optimization articles with python and dynamic programming in general. It would take way to long to get nth number in the Fibonacci sequence like this.

But other then that, nice to see someone who contributes return.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: yeah i really didn't say anything to harm my "social" networking" reputation.

get more points than me then call me a stupid hippy :happy:

I didn't say you had said anything stupid, or that you would. It's just a much higher chance. I've seen it before, some people come to a forum drunk, get into an argument and end up with the whole community pissed at them.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Welcome back man, I don't think we ever talked, but I've seen you around before.

stealth- wrote: I didn't say you had said anything stupid, or that you would. It's just a much higher chance. I've seen it before, some people come to a forum drunk, get into an argument and end up with the whole community pissed at them. While I agree with what you've been saying, you're fighting a battle you can't win. Might as well just stop before you make a fool of yourself; let Mr. Lemon be the fool.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ynori7 wrote: Welcome back man, I don't think we ever talked, but I've seen you around before.

[quote]stealth- wrote: I didn't say you had said anything stupid, or that you would. It's just a much higher chance. I've seen it before, some people come to a forum drunk, get into an argument and end up with the whole community pissed at them. While I agree with what you've been saying, you're fighting a battle you can't win. Might as well just stop before you make a fool of yourself; let Mr. Lemon be the fool.[/quote]

I think I'll take that advice up. I'm not really in the mood to argue with anybody, anyways…..

0 0

stdio wrote:

I liked that you had many codes submitted, some of them were fairly decent. But I do have to say the Fibonacci sequence one is BAD….BAD,BAD,BAD.

Yuppers the alogo is very naive but that's cause I didn't know any better one at the time, nor do I now :/ anyways. :D

0 0

Oh yeah and it has Pokemon red loaded B)

0 0

You probably don't know me as I'm not really that active in the forums over here, but still: welcome back! ;)

0 0

Hey kurd, long time since you logged on.

What's up? You finished building the item you sent me the schematics on? xD

0 0

xZyph wrote: Hey kurd, long time since you logged on.

What's up? You finished building the item you sent me the schematics on? xD

must have been ages ago! what was the item?!

Also thanks :D

The Manager
0 0

knowing you kurd, most likely some kind of explosive device :P

0 0

I didn't say you had said anything stupid, or that you would. It's just a much higher chance. I've seen it before, some people come to a forum drunk, get into an argument and end up with the whole community pissed at them.

Proven fact, nothing effects people the exact way. Though typically arguments get stirred when you're intoxicated. Also, odds are the argument has nothing to do with anything.

Proven fact, mary j has proven countless times to be a safer alternative to alcohol.

soooo HA!

0 0

Getting high is different with different people, only because some choose to be useless. I hate the people who become useless or "fucked up". Yeah, ton's of fun to be around. Remind me to tell the tale of "The Silver Shooter" someday.

I probably have more experience with chemicals than anyone on this forum, except slp_ctrl. I never rub my highs in anyone's face like you fools though. Pot has more uses than giving you an emotional reset from stress and making you laugh for no reason. Try to learn something while you do it like cooking, music, hacky sack, yoga/working out, or rock climbing. But please don't post crap.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: must have been ages ago! what was the item?!

Also thanks :D

Some kind of hi-tech bong if I remember correctly xD

0 0

the double chamber one?! :D yeah gave it to my mate he said it was okay but difficult to pass around :D

0 0

cause you never wanna give it up! :happy:

0 0

tackles wolf to the ground WOLFY!!!!! I ish back tooooo

The Manager
0 0

Now there is a name I have not seen in a coonsage! what in the world have you been up to HT59?

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Now there is a name I have not seen in a coonsage! what in the world have you been up to HT59?

hey aldar long time not talk hehe. And nothing much trying to stay busy, ya know how it is ;)

How are things with you?

Retired
10 0

Apophis wrote: This is just a website visited by a bunch of people I'll never meet.

I know one person who wont go to HBHCon