Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Music Suggestions

0 0

Hey guys, I thought I'd make a post regarding music suggestions. In this post you can suggest bands or artists that you like in case anyone is interested in what you listen to.

If your open to new music, check out what I listen to at the moment.

My Spotify Playlists: **Coding: **

Xploding Plastix - http://open.spotify.com/user/xzyph/playlist/0q6KtjnjUF6rUq1OedJlH3

Orbital - http://open.spotify.com/track/5oPK2Vdqam1bYROJLXSAqw

**Metal: **

Keep of Kalessin - http://open.spotify.com/user/xzyph/playlist/28vubtCqwjnTjw99Ml7944

Gehenna - http://open.spotify.com/user/xzyph/playlist/7atvux3Wih1Azsg7ITkww1

**Local Music: **

Kaizers Orchestera - http://open.spotify.com/user/xzyph/playlist/5w4p8ExbDsF36HpxwMqoVn

Admin from hell
0 0

I myself as most of you know still go old school metal, Slayer #1, Testament, Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Accept etc. I haven't heard a new band in a long time that really impressed me, aside from trivium's Ascendancy. The new "metal" isn't what it used to be by far although looking through your list, Keep of Kalessin isn't too bad I'll check them out some more. By the way Spotify isn't available in the US.

0 0

The music I enjoy, with my favourite artists, in no order, for each underneath. :) :

Hip-Hop/Rap (there's a fair few here so I'll just say the favourites I listened to recently.)

• T.I. (easily my favourite)
  • Bone Thugs
  • Immortal Technique
  • Nas
  • Nawlage (fits in R&B aswell)
  • Somobe
  • And I can't be bothered listing anymore.

R&B (there's a fair few here so I'll just say the favourites I listened to recently.)

• Akon
  • One Chance
  • Jackie Boyz
  • Enrique Isglesias
  • T-Pain
  • Sean Garret
  • Mario
  • NLT
  • Tydis
  • The Dream
  • Casely
  • K-Young
  • Ahmir
  • ATL
  • Atozzio
  • And I'm Gonna stop there (don't wanna go for too long)

Techno

• DJ Tiesto

Spanish Music

• Wisin & Yandel

Admin from hell
0 0

Wow thanks, You just listed all the music I hate! :p

0 0

Epic lols. You also mentioned the genre I hate. We are 2 very different people lol. Good to meet you anyway xD.

Admin from hell
0 0

Tis a diverse world.

0 0

Indubitably.

0 0

Back on topic:

Kraftwerk here

like the remastered version of the robots, but the originals have something too

0 0

Hardstyle / Hardcore Showtek Angerfist Headhunterz

Trance / Techno Manian 89ers Fantasy trance

0 0

Old School Metal Slayer Iron Maiden

Death Metal Cannibal Corpse Opeth

Black Metal Gorgoroth Xasthur (Old)Ulver 1349

Doom Metal (Old)Katatonia Evoken

Other A Perfect Circle Tool Agalloch

0 0

80's power ballards and the like FTW! Forever young just came on my spotify :D

0 0

i'm sorry dude above the dude above me youre taste in music sucks. and i'd be willing to take it to the pit to solve this haha :happy:

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: i'm sorry dude above the dude above me youre taste in music sucks. and i'd be willing to take it to the pit to solve this haha :happy: :o plays Eye of the tiger

BRING IT ON!

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]buttmonkey wrote: [quote]l3m0np13 wrote: i'm sorry dude above the dude above me youre taste in music sucks. and i'd be willing to take it to the pit to solve this haha :happy: :o plays Eye of the tiger

BRING IT ON![/quote] That wasn't aimed at me in any way, but as I agree with lemondick, I'll take that challenge.[/quote]

Two Against one eh? :D Maybe someone will come along to even this out

0 0

Which one of you would be first, do I get a break do I get inbetween?

0 0

kicks in the nuts and runs away screaming for help like a girl

0 0

puts sunglasses on

AHHHH you can't hit someone wearing glasses could you?!

0 0

spits his aids ridden blood into moshbats mouth mwahahaha

0 0

Well there are a few problems, by cut it doesn't mean gash the scratch from your tooth brush is suffient, also punchs moshbat in the face cutting his mouth

0 0

Blood flows out yes, but by diffusion aids flows in.

In 5-15 years without adequate HAART I win :D Continue to pound me and cover yourself in yet more infective blood, no skin off my nose…

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Diffusion requires certain circumstances, and it's still unlikely.

And those cicumstances are butt loads of hiv in one liquid moving into blood without any hiv.

Enjoy your aids.

0 0

actually I skipped my meds this month so my viral load is immense and it only takes about 10 in a cut to lead to infection :O O: especially int he mouth where the protective cells it preys on are around anysmall cut.

I understand you're in denial. but you need to stop being so hiv negative and start thinking hiv POSITIVE!

Next challenger?

0 0

I didn't really fight anyways and sure I would be. My viral load would spike before my cd4 cell count dropped so I would still have a rudimentary immune system. until I went back on went back on now I've defeated you I will :D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Nero, Bar9, Sub Focus, Trolley Snatcha, Emalkay, Stagga, Flux Pavilion, Datsik, Coki, Stenchman, High Contrast, Blame, DZ, Borgore, Cookie Monsta, Crissy Criss, Distinction, Dot Rotten, Roll Deep, Caspa, Tempa T, Plastician, Reso, Rob Sparx, Sub Scape, Tes La Rok, Unitz, 501, Ghetto, Griminal, Frisco, JME, Skepta, Cragga, Current Value, Wretch32, Joker, A1 Bassline, Agent X, AC Slater, Benga, Rusko, Caspa, Chase & Status, Slugz & Boyson, Skream, 16 Bit, Devlin, Digital Mystikz, Distance, DJ Hazard, Jakes, Sukh Knight, Tek-One, TRG, Virus Syndicate, Vaski, Widelows, The Widdler, Voltage, Wartech, Original Sin, G Dub, Noisia, Sigma, Muffler, Logistics, J Magik & Wickaman, DJ Zinc, DJ Fresh, Distorted Minds, Deekline & Wizard, Matrix & Futurebound, Dub & Run, TC, Altimeter, Shy FX, Andy C.

:(
80 120

Time for a little change in taste:

Led Zeppelin, Queen, AC/DC, The Beatles, Kansas, The Eagles, Rush, Aerosmith, The Who, Motley Crue, Bob Marley, Rainbow, Heaven and Hell, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Flogging Molly, Boston

OHO! Can't forget Tenacious D. Those guys rock.

There's probably more, but I've lost interest.

0 0

What the hell, why not.

MuteMath, Powerman 5000, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, Coldplay, Children of Bodom, KoЯn, Papa Roach, The Offspring, Dropkick Murphys, The Prodigy, Crystal Method, Keane, Oasis, Muse, Wilco, Mae, Death Cab for Cutie, Augustana, Millencolin, The Flashbulb, Arctic Monkeys, Taking Back Sunday, Snow Patrol, The Rocket Summer, Bloc Party, Breaking Benjamin, Cauterize, Doves, E.S. Posthumus, The Used, From Autumn to Ashes, Jamiroquai, Killswitch Engage, The Fray, Linkin Park, Nickelback, The Hives, The Who, Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Apollo 440, MaybeSheWill.

Also everything that's ever been in the following things: Tony Hawk games, Need for Speed games, good films, Stepmania tracks.

Wish to get better acquainted with Jazz (Nu Jazz, Bebop), and classical music (Baroque, Classical Cinematic).

0 0

Rock: System of a down, Angra, Sepultura, Senses Fail

Electro: Basshunter, Skazi and deadmau5

This bands/DJs shall make you all happy ;)

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Nero, Bar9, Sub Focus, Trolley Snatcha, Emalkay, Stagga, Flux Pavilion, Datsik, Coki, Stenchman, High Contrast, Blame, DZ, Borgore, Cookie Monsta, Crissy Criss, Distinction, Dot Rotten, Roll Deep, Caspa, Tempa T, Plastician, Reso, Rob Sparx, Sub Scape, Tes La Rok, Unitz, 501, Ghetto, Griminal, Frisco, JME, Skepta, Cragga, Current Value, Wretch32, Joker, A1 Bassline, Agent X, AC Slater, Benga, Rusko, Caspa, Chase & Status, Slugz & Boyson, Skream, 16 Bit, Devlin, Digital Mystikz, Distance, DJ Hazard, Jakes, Sukh Knight, Tek-One, TRG, Virus Syndicate, Vaski, Widelows, The Widdler, Voltage, Wartech, Original Sin, G Dub, Noisia, Sigma, Muffler, Logistics, J Magik & Wickaman, DJ Zinc, DJ Fresh, Distorted Minds, Deekline & Wizard, Matrix & Futurebound, Dub & Run, TC, Altimeter, Shy FX, Andy C.

Nice collection of music :P

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

xZyph wrote: Nice collection of music :P

Hopefully that wasn't sarcasm ^_^

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Hopefully that wasn't sarcasm ^_^

It started out as sarcasm, but I listened to some of it and it's actually quite cool.

By the way, thought you said you weren't active anymore? o.O

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

xZyph wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: Hopefully that wasn't sarcasm ^_^

It started out as sarcasm, but I listened to some of it and it's actually quite cool.

By the way, thought you said you weren't active anymore? o.O[/quote]

Damn you and your sarcasm - my music wins.

But yeah, I rarely am, I come on from time to time, when I'm free - which sadly is hardly ever :| :(

0 1

I've been attempting to avoid this thread, but seeing how people are posting, I decided to cave in.

The stuff I listen to are mostly hardcore punk/punk rock/alternative rock/brit-pop/hardcore, and my main favorites in no particular order are:

The Stooges, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks, The Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Sham 69, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Descendents, Flipper, The Adicts, D.R.I., T.S.O.L, Circle Jerks, The Freeze, The F.U's, Gang Green, Agnostic Front, GBH, Chaos UK, Subhumans, Million Dead, Void, The Misfits, Warzone, 7 Seconds, Articles Of Faith, Batallion Of Saints, Reagan Youth, Negative Approach, Social Distortion, The Vandals, Vitamin X, Converge, Abhorrence, Born Against, Aus-Rotten, Caustic Christ, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack, Star Fucking Hipsters, S.O.D., Suicidal Tendencies, Bikini Kill, Brat Mobile, Bane, Have Heart, The Casualties, Capitalist Casualties, Refused, Repoman, NOFX, Rise Against, Anti-Flag, Against All Authority, Pennywise, The Offspring, Green Day, Rancid, Sum 41, Husker Du, Dead Milkmen, Fugazi, The Pixies, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blur, Radiohead, R.E.M, The Melvins, The Cranberries, The Smithereens, The Smiths, The Replacements, Nirvana, Mudhoney, Pearl Jam..

that's all I can think for now. I have plenty more, I just can't remember their names or whether you people really care.

For those interested in underground rock, I recommend that you read this:

http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1003&context=morris_articles

On an unrelated note, I just realized that many of the artists I listened to began with "The", especially the alt-rock bands.