Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

The Unit

755 14

Well i was sitting on my couch looking at the crap we have in our unit and i was just in awe. Compared to what it was when i moved in (sleeping on a mattress on the ground). It would be cool list your gear aswell in your dwelling.

3 bedroom unit, us 3 Uni goers are bits of tec heads.

I'll start at the bottom :)

Nintendo 64 (Supersmash broz) Sound system (160watt) Game Cube (chipped, w/ super smash broz) Play station 2 play station 3 (custom 320gig hard drive) 2 laptops containing only music. (well over 7,000 songs (only drum and bass, metal, punk and rock ) 4 computers Ram's: 4gig, 4gig, 2gig, 512(lol) CPU: Nothing under 2ghz, but one isn't duo core. Graphics: 512 9800GTX, 9600GT, 8600GT, and motherboard standard(lol) PIMPas red velvet couch (hard rubbish) Guitars: Ibanez RG450, Epiphone slash, Yamaha RX AMPs: Marshall 250DFX, Marshall 30DFX, and 2 15Watters. 300 DVDs (full dragon ball Z collection) All computers are networked with 200gig of TV shows. TV networked to computer Bath full of empty mountain Dew and Dew shrine. PSP 2 Touch's and a Iphone and a girl handcuffed to the sink

0 0

I threw up a little inside.

You know what HBH -isn't-? MySpace. That's right, it -isn't- MySpace. Let that sink in. Mold it over, think about it.

Now leave.

755 14

Did you just join to write that? ok, i take your point i should post it on myspace… but you should get a life :)

0 0

bdafae wrote: I threw up a little inside.

You know what HBH -isn't-? MySpace. That's right, it -isn't- MySpace. Let that sink in. Mold it over, think about it.

Now leave.

It's under the Off-topic forum Fritzo, so let him post whatever he wants as long as it isn't breaking any rules.

Now, I would have written all my gear down, but I can't be arsed to type it all seeing as I have 13 computers and loads of gaming systems. Not to forget my blue flexled beneath every surface :P

0 0

xZyph wrote: It's under the Off-topic forum Fritzo, so let him post whatever he wants as long as it isn't breaking any rules.

Now, I would have written all my gear down, but I can't be arsed to type it all seeing as I have 13 computers and loads of gaming systems. Not to forget my blue flexled beneath every surface :P

You address me as "fritzo", why? Are my posts centered and most parts in all-caps? No, so stfu. Also, no one is interested in your gay gaeman gear, go twitter that shit or something. Not on fucking HBH. This is a hacking website. A website for hackers, about hacking. Hack hack. Not a website to discuss your god damn blue flexleds.

0 0

I really want the DMX controlled RGB Flexled system, but it costs a fortune xD

Then I would have had the possibility to control the colour beneath the surfaces through my computer :D

(I'm a lighting tech btw xD)

0 0

bdafae wrote: You're address me as "fritzo", why? Are my posts centered and most parts in all-caps? No, so stfu. Also, no one is interested in your gay gaeman gear, go twitter that shit or something. Not on fucking HBH. This is a hacking website. A website for hackers, about hacking. Hack hack. Not a website to discuss your god damn blue flexleds.

1. I address you as Fritzo for two reasons. Fritzo is in my opinion a swearword and I suspect that you are Fritzo seeing as he changes account alot and this was your second post.

2. True, HBH is a hacking site, but a hacking site with an OFF-TOPIC subforum. Which means that a person could type exactly what he wants as long as it doesn't break the rules.

So please good sir, STFU and GTFO.

755 14

Also adding to xZyph's point, and reshaping your own. Your right hbh is a hacking website with a forum. However apart of the HBH culture is to get along with each other and help each other out, but of course with an occasional flame for those who deserve it. The same as all social networks it has its… social retards… that cannot seem to 'get along' for lack of a better word. These people often get there accounts deleted… or feel it necessary to hide their identity… and have an overall destructive nature about their posts…

0 0

the unit is a bad ass show

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: the unit is a bad ass show

Hehe. So sad it's funny.

WATCHIT. TOUGH GUYS HERE.

0 0

hey don't diss the unit man haha

Admin from hell
0 0

Actually it is kinda amazing the stuff you can accumulate over time. Sometimes you have to suck it up and get rid of things you don't need. (I'm a pack rat) I keep anything that I might want to fix "someday". Like old computers, big screen tv's (Love them), Dvd players etc. You never know you might sell them someday or need parts from them.

PS:bdafae isn't Fritzo.