Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

German Hackers

0 0

Hello, i search german hackers, please pm me! B)

0 0

Why do you search German hackers?

0 0

I will speak with peoples in german about HBH! I think is hard to learn hacking alone, because of that i search german hackers.

And my english isn't so good! :(

0 0

There are german forums but i don't find german hack simulations! And english forums are better as germans

0 0

If you have questions right now, google translate should be able to help you until you find someone or someplace where they do speak Deutch. Good luck!

0 0

How about taking a look at pathetic sites like hackergames.net, which list a lot of somewhat similar sites? By taking a look at the first page only, which shows just 15 results out of 180, I've already seen three German websites with so-called 'hacking' challenges: hackquest.de, happy-security.de & hackits.com (although the last one seems down atm). Shouldn't be that hard to find one that suits you.

Oh by the way, if you happen to have any more specific questions than the one in the PM you've already sent me, please feel free to ask me in German.