Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Computer Science

0 0

I've always kind of wondered; Who is/isn't majoring in Computer Science. "Who" would be those who plan on attending some sort of institute. If you're not planning on attending an institute, why not? and if you could or were to, would you do Computer Science? These questions are directed at those of you who want to stay involved in hacking/IT.

0 0

I intend to attend a university and study computer science.

Why are you asking? And why was "who" in quotes in the second sentence?

0 0

I was just curious is all. I used the quotes to make it obvious that I was defining exactly who I had meant when I used who in the first sentence, rather than asking a question.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I'm a computer science major.

0 0

I am attending school for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Software Engineering. Upon completion I plan to continue my schooling in either BS in Information Systems Security, or Master of Information Systems.

0 0

What degree I go for would depend on the school I went to and what their classes were like. After this qtr I'm going to go for the certs since it's self-pased. I'm hoping that will let me keep some more time from my life for myself. it's all online. www.ocwconsortium.org (berkley and mit are my favorites here)

If I was going to go to school longer, I'd go for an electrical engineering degree.

0 0

I have a bachelor's degree and i am currently pursuing a master's.For my master's project I intend to build a One Time Pad.