Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

what if?

0 0

what would happen if a tampon was put into a gas tank of a car?

0 0

i know a stupid question.but the real stupid question is the one that is never asked.lol

0 0

what the fuck?

0 1

if you want to fuck up a car. Use thermite, or just put sugar in the petrol tank

0 0

Do the old potatoe in the muffler thing. I heard that it doesn't blow up the car, but shoots the potatoe out so fast that it could put a dent in a cement wall (like a garage). But, if you really want to have some fun, use that squirt glue and shoot that stuff into all of hte cars locks, and bring some extra keys and break those keys off in the locks. :D It's really mean, but, sometimes you just need a little revenge..

0 0

ok well what if you put 18 super absorbancy tampons into a car gas tank? lol i like the glue idea.:D

0 0

Anarchist Cookbook.

0 0

I've never read the anarchist cookbook, is it any good?

0 1

yeah deffo!

its got some really intersting stuff, and easy to make.

However, 1/2 the things in there WILL kill you if you try them. So stick to thermite / homemade plastic exploives / napalm.

0 0

Anarchist cookbook, most of the copies on the net have been tampered with… But its all very easily salvagable with and A-Level (or keen intrest) in chemistry;)… My favorite is the LSD recipie i found in one that made som't very similar to stricnine :o, I wander if ne one tried it….

I would suggest people just made thermite… or potasium tri-iodide crystals… Termite could kill (or fuse rail lines together, depending ur fancie) potasium tri-iodide will scare the shit out of ur teacher when u suround a good 2 meter radiu of there car…

Tampons in a car… ummmm I think it would clog up the filter, causing it to stop working….. stick enamel paint in, if ur lucky it will get through the filter and hatrden under heat in the engine and make the cylinders go pop!

0 0

hmm…I shall go and check that out then. See what new fun and interesting stuff i can find and test out..:D

0 0

Okay everything else sounds great. But if you want to reallt f*ck up a car what you really want to do is stick a rag into the gas tank. Ive done this before. My neighbor got what was coming. **1)**His engine wouldn't start. **2)**Couldn't get to work for two days **3)**Car's went to shop for about 2 weeks **4)**Had to drain all the gas out and see what was wrong.(full tank of unused gas) **5)**Couldn't just pull out the rag. Options ….A ) Drill a big hole in gas tank = $200 ….B ) Get rid of tank and get new = $160 ….C ) Get rid of tank and buy used = $125 ….D ) Try to drive with out one = PRICELESS 6) After getting the used gas tank i had cost him two days worth of pay check = $400 and the $125 for the tank. Plus the $0.25 cents to ride to work and back on the bus. TOTAL= $400+$125= $525 + $0.25x14(days)x2(to work and back) = $532

O god. Good times, good times. :D

0 0

….D ) Try to drive with out one = PRICELESS

lmfao, nice hack4u, nice.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

if you had access to the engine, I would unscrew the oil cap off and insert the tampon in there, close it and walk off.

heh!

0 0

dude, ive done this before, so do it, if you can get under the hood, open the oil cap.

Add sand, the high grit shit, what the kids have in thier sand box.

You will scar thier piston walls, and you might not have any short term damage, but give it about 2 weeks, They will be buying a new engine, because it will not have very much power, at all. lets say from a max speed of 110 mph, down to a max of about 45

The benefit of this, is that after you do that, and they run the engine for the first time, There is only one wway to clean up that mess, and thats to rip apart the entire engine, flush the entire oi system, , etc….

I also know this because i work as a mechanic, so I know, lol

try it!

0 0

i wonder if the sand would turn into glass…