Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Xbox Live

0 0

I'm most definitly finding myself addicted to Halo 2 on Xbox Live. I'm constantly going through various two months because I'm a poor mo fo and I maaaaaaay have modded my xbox and gotten my 12 month gamertag banned…but my current gamertag is ZeeIsInMyPants…don't ask. But if anyone else plays, post your gamertag and we could play sometime ;)

0 0

Why would any one want to play with a cheater. My brother gets so pissed when some one is modding on that game. I always laugh at at him cause he turns purple from getting so angry.

0 0

Can't blame him why play if you've cheated?

0 0

I modded with friends and then logged in on my 12 month account by accident. I stopped after that because I didn't have an acount to play with.

0 0

Well then I guess I will play with you then. This is my brothers name on xbox live. AbrasiveTony

0 0

I paly on XBC, Mostly MLG gametypes. Gt:corpsegrinder I had an XBL account but I cancelled it. I have a friend thats very good send him a friendrquest if you want a challenge. GT:michoriszo and thuggin fa sho tell him that you know Frank da tank.(he'll know who it is)

0 0

do you like XBC better than Live? Seems like a better choice seeing as you don't have to pay for XBC…

0 0

I play on X link, I think its organized better than XBC….

USER: Manifest3r

0 0

XBL is better than XBC, but I dont want to pay for live because I dont play that much.

0 0

My name is the same as on here, Shorty35424. We should play sometime;)