Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Making A Movie...

0 0

Basically, we had this Language Arts report on Al Capone. For our visual aid, me and my partner decided to make our own short film depicting the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Although our movie was crap, we agreed that it was VERY fun to do. We loved directing, filming, rehersing, and watching the tape.

This was the first actual scripted movie I've ever made, so I was going into it with no experience.

Now, my friends and I are interested in making another film. A more rehersed and better acted film. We haven't got a storyline right now, so if you have any ideas, please post them. We want this to be a comedy film, but I don't want one of those totally random 'stupid funny.'

Anybody got any main ideas, storylines, or movie making tips?

Wheeler, you got any suggestions on how to go about making this?

~

0 0

make a jack-ass style movie!:D those are always fun to make and watch.

hehe…i remember one winter we got a shoping carts, sat in them, and pushed them into snowbanks…sounds stupid:p but it was funB)

0 0

That's what I suggested! :P

My "partner" (I can't stand him really, but he's the one with the cam) says his mom won't allow us to film anyone being hurt. I think I'm gonna dig up our old camcorder, charge it up, and find some stupid friends that'll try the stuff.

~

0 1

lol, yeah i remember doing funny shit like that about 2 years ago.

i got hours of footage, from the most bizaarre things. We had so much fun filming it. Probably one of the best things, was myself and a friend, joy riding diggers and cranes on a building site, and having a war. (it stopped after i nearly killed him :o )

we were in the making of producing a whole series which we were gong to contact channel 4. But 1/2 the stuff filmed, i doubt we be able to show :(