Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

my friend's and my website (UNDER HEAVY CONTRUCTION)

0 0

ya so my friend and i decided to make a website.

http://www.geocities.com/osklyar1969/website/pages/index.html

now keep in mind that there are a lot of mistakes, we havent even started to make it hack free, so please dont hack it :), besides, its not something you could brag about we just had a few problems but we'll start adding more to it soon… and we're gonna buy the domain soon and everything too. it'll be out officially in 2 months i hope if we'll start really wokring on it, winter break will give us a lot of time hehe…. ya so…. comments?

if you want you can try to get the the very end, withOUT cheating

edit: also PLEASE comment on it if it is way too easy because my friend had a million ideas to make it harder but i told him this is hard enough (though keep in mind that we only made the first few levels, the ones we'll make later will be harder)

0 0

i got to this website so i could learn to hack so i would get better ideas for the site. If anyone has any good ideas for the site, or comments about what we have so far, please post them here or pm them to me.