Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

decided to upgrade

0 0

hey i was just wandering i you guys could tell me, for $1500 ($1100 USD) how good of a system could i get or build, cause right now im running a "compaq deskpro?" that runs at 300Mhz.

0 0

Hmm Well i'm an aussie and i added some prices up a couple of months back that came to $1500 if i could remember the specs i qould give them to you lol just look through some magazines that sell hardware and check out some prices

0 0

thanks

0 0

1500 lol what a waste of money you can make a really good pc for less than half of that

0 0

what, so your saying you can get an awsome PC for around 300 pounds, fat chance of that

0 0

half of 1500 isn't 300 lol it depends on cosmetics if you want a pc that looks SUPER WICKID and is SUPER WICKID your gonna have to sepnd a lil more but for 750 i could make a wickid ass pc

0 0

well a matter of fact 1500 AUD is 600 Uk money? and then so on and so on. so um yeh

0 0

ah :p thats why then

0 0

indeed so

0 0

Its these fucking companys making the '1337' cases that you cant be cool without lol

0 0

I have a crappy case, I maded it myself, it have sparkly bits.