Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

hacking your school computers is not really challeging ;)

0 0

i will short all my hacks so far: 1- i have shutdown a portion of zinanet ISP network so copule of hosing and services went offline for number of days. 2- i have kicked a petrol compay (chinese comapy) cisco route offline. 3- also i have hacked VoIP router belongs to Zinanet ISP. 4- finally, imagine this , you have a cisco'z setup all across the country up to 27 states and LAN cisco Switchs, and a dude like me get root of the entire network in all the 27 states, and while i was LAN detecting i found your central DB Oralce 8i server running on port 8080 so becouse ama good guy i will not going o make this lame admin life diffcult i will log off and maintan the access for up to month maybe years ;)

• one last thing my computer science supervisor at my college he chosed me to join a global coding competition, but i dont feel like i am so qualified to go world wide but he said: its ok if we didnt won , you atleast got to know new people and get and participation CERT. i need some opinions ! :)

0 0

Would you really brag on a site like this? looks for feds worriedly

0 0

Fuck the feds :)

Probley get myself arrested now, but….. :)

0 0

Whats the point in this post? and you did all that but you aint even passed basic 1?

0 0

clone wrote: blah blah blah….

Hrm… seems like a lot of bragging, if you are soo 1337 you should have already gotten arrested, hacked your way out the prison and launched seven nuclear warheads into the bermuda triangle… oh you haven't yet? too bad, I did that on tuesday;;

For future reference, most of us don't give a shit;

0 0

Really, considering you called them "cisco'z," I can't believe a word you've said. Please, enlighten us on how you did this, if even a little.

0 0

Deshouleres wrote: [quote]clone wrote: blah blah blah….

Hrm… seems like a lot of bragging, if you are soo 1337 you should have already gotten arrested, hacked your way out the prison and launched seven nuclear warheads into the bermuda triangle… oh you haven't yet? too bad, I did that on tuesday;;

For future reference, most of us don't give a shit;

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! cough ahmm Yes are you doing this for charity, clone? I just wanted to nkow if this was sponsored Bullshit…

0 1

this guy reminds me of that prick from HTS.. White Jordan or something.

you guys remember him?

0 0

What did Zinanet ever do to you? :(

0 0

I'm willing to bet he's hacked some gibsons and capsized a few oiil tankers.