Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Websites`

0 0

Ok, my school is wanting me to make them a website, so i was going to edit the page and i dont have the bot, should i download the bot or is there any other way i can edit the page, i did everything i know but to no prevail

0 0

what bot are you talking about? make your sentence more clear..

and dont you think they want a new page in general? not an edited one?

0 0

do you know what your even talking about? why would you agree to make a site then ask for help here?

0 0

because i was going to show my skill to them so they would hire me to do all of there web pages, well i'm going to edit them and by the way the bot name is webbot… the dude at our school by the way rumors of making 50 bucks an hour which i would enjoy taking his job because he's and idiot anyways, he doesnt use html,xml,java-script, or anything, he uses webbot to make his pages because he's an idiot

0 0

conartist wrote: Ok, my school is wanting me to make them a website, so i was going to edit the page and i dont have the bot, should i download the bot or is there any other way i can edit the page, i did everything i know but to no prevail

From that right there i think you answered your own question. Dont take the job. And dont try to show your skills because im betting you dont have any if you dont know another way other then a bot to edit a page.

50$? how many websites are they going to need made? 1 or 2 max. so there u make a little money. its not hourly i bet or they are stupid.

if u know how to make a website, and you want to show your skills, dont edit someone elses work. anyone can do that. start fresh. and without a bot.

0 0

He's an idiot because he uses a "bot," (which, by the way, will output HTML JS, etc.) and you want to download a bot as well?

Seriously, what are you talking about? You need to design a page? Then go on a web-design site, not a hacking site.

0 0

well, i think i have to have the password and i was going to download the bot then sign in as his name which i think is on the source of the site at the school and find the password thus getting aministrator options and stuff… i think thats how they run things

0 0

I'm kinda like that, always end up doing crap that I have no-idea how to do… but Jebus making your schools site?