Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Green Day!

0 0

Okay, does anyone else here like Green Day? (Green Day = amazing band) Or am I the only one?

0 0

Awwww… you're the only one, I suggest you never let another sole in on this horrid horrid secret, it's lucky you disclosed it over the internet, you're one of the fortinuate few! Never mention this agin and there is no need for you to become a social outcast. :D If you must listen to them I suggest yuo do it on lowest volume and through headphones, I really must ask you to also be in seclusion at the time.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Awwww… you're the only one, I suggest you never let another sole in on this horrid horrid secret, it's lucky you disclosed it over the internet, you're one of the fortinuate few! Never mention this agin and there is no need for you to become a social outcast. :D If you must listen to them I suggest yuo do it on lowest volume and through headphones, I really must ask you to also be in seclusion at the time.

lol wolfman.. u can be so harsh.. :P

No, I don't like Green Day!, but maybe becuz I never heard about them… :p lol.. Sry for my pointless post :)

0 0

HeHeHe, am only playing ;)

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Awwww… you're the only one, I suggest you never let another sole in on this horrid horrid secret, it's lucky you disclosed it over the internet, you're one of the fortinuate few! Never mention this agin and there is no need for you to become a social outcast. :D If you must listen to them I suggest yuo do it on lowest volume and through headphones, I really must ask you to also be in seclusion at the time.

lol, wow. That was great.

But, i agree with Wolfmankurd, not to that extent, but that i do not like them at all. They're just too……i don't know….i guess the only words i can get are, "Not talented in any way." Not to mention the poor quality of their lyrics. Some of their old stuff was o.k., but they're newer lyrics definately put them in the, "Making lyrics for mainstream music fans," category.

0 0

i would listen to green day…

0 0

"Not talented in any way."

0 0

fagitz wrote: "Not talented in any way." PWNT

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Green Day kick arse. Their old stuff was great but they've let themselves down recently with this anti-american stuff. Oh and for anyone who cares I saw them in concert :)

0 0

OMG what a answer he got from wolf wow!LOL lol:o:)

0 0

Green Day Sucks :p

• G-UNOT ;) WEST COAST RYDAAAAZZZZZZZZZ

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Do you mean G-Unit? Because if you do I am gobsmacked. Rap is the crappest form of music I have ever heard. Go buy some System Of A Down CDs and listen to them.

0 0

kinda agree rap sucks (i think) and system of a down does kinda ROCK!!! :D

0 0

I personaly dont like Green day....=P Or, their old songs are OK, but the newer once is become more... massproduction, if you guys understand what I mean? Better to make a few songs, but at least good once, than just keep mmaking songs, just to make them. But I guess people got different taste. Different persons, different taste, right? Im anyway gonna stick to my bands…. :)

0 0

Green Day sold out.

RATM forever!

0 0

i think greenday rocked somedays back..!! when they released their ulbum…!! but now they r not that amazing… i guess u should take a look at 3 doors down or the calling.. how abt jack johnson.. :p

0 0

the only song i like that green day made was Brain Stew. that shit kicks some serious ass…

SOAD IS DA SH1T!!!!!!!!

+88_____________________________ +880____________________________ ++88___________________________ ++88____________________________ +880_______________________++_ +888______________________+88+_ ++880____________________++80+_ ++888___+++88__________++880+_ ++8888+++8880++88____+++88___ +++8888+++8880++8888++888____ ++888++8888+++888888++888__ ++88++8888++8888888++888___ ++++++888888888888888888___ ++++++88888888888888888__ ++++++++000888888888888__ +++++++000088888888888_ +++++++00088888888888 +++++++088888888888 +++++++088888888888 +++++++8888888888 +++++++0088888888 ++++++0088888888_

and my opinion on rap… hmm, let me break that down..

[R] etards [A] ttempting [P] oetry

thats wut i beleave….

0 0

SOAD, is just GREAT! Even though I have bands I like more….:) My opinion about rap.. Hmm.. thinking Ok, I dont like it, because I think its so.. Pointless…! All they do is complaining about their fuckings life, with some words like "motherfucker" and other words, put inside. Of course their is exceptions, but this is just my opinion…^^,

0 0

lol thats y i hate rap.. rap has all the same stuff..

[1] Abuse of women [2] How much they hate their lives and how its hard to be poor(although they have 800000 billion doller mansions) [3] How many people they've killed [4] How cool their cars are [5] How many girls phone numbers are in there phone books [6] How many girls they stalked home and got there adresses [7] How many times they got laid [8] How many times they got high

Its all the same…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Just remember this simple motto.

YOU CAN'T SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP!

0 0

heh me and my bro use to say C+RAP = CRAP

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: YOU CAN'T SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP!

Like it! ;)

0 0

goddamn, you guys just know N.O.T.H.I.N.G. about rap :o

First F*CK G-Unit! -> G Unot

Rap is complaining about things -> listen to pac and BIG…

Difference between your musicians and rappers -> rappers don't kill themselves but they kill others to survive

0 0

:) Hey, first off all Im just saying my opinion!;) This is my thoughts about rap, and I axcept others to have other opinions. But dont be mad at me (or actully be, if you want) but it`s not an attac aginst the ones who like rap. When that is said…

Xyng wrote: Difference between your musicians and rappers -> rappers don't kill themselves but they kill others to survive

I don`t think to kill others is Ok anyway…?

0 0

Difference between your musicians and rappers -> rappers don't kill themselves but they kill others to survive Wtf? And that is ok to do?

0 0

Did i say it's ok to kill others?? No…think further then that.

• i listen to other types of music like Bad Religion, Dilllinja (D&B), After Forever (Gothic), I love techno, …

0 0

I don't like rap. Green Day is so cooler.

0 0

I really can't stand greenday.

I prefer punk and ska, especially old stuff like the clash and the specials.

0 0

Green day?! Rap?! are you kidding me? First of all, rappers don't kill people to survive, you idiot, they put on this tough guy guise and make millions of dollars from skinny white kids who want to be "hardcore". Secondly, where's our zeppelin fans? Pink Floyd fans? ACDC? Quiet Riot?! Queen? The 70's and 80's were like the high point in music's history, probably the most talented decades this century!

Come on, Feel the Noise!

0 0

Shit. How could I have forgotten Floyd?

Dark Side of The Moon = One of the greatest albums of all time.

0 0

AC/DC all the way. same with Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, GnR, and Van Halen. It used to be sex, drugs, and rocknroll now its AIDS, funk, and techno :p

0 0

thebiglabowski wrote: Green day?! Rap?! are you kidding me? First of all, rappers don't kill people to survive, you idiot, they put on this tough guy guise and make millions of dollars from skinny white kids who want to be "hardcore". Secondly, where's our zeppelin fans? Pink Floyd fans? ACDC? Quiet Riot?! Queen? The 70's and 80's were like the high point in music's history, probably the most talented decades this century!

Come on, Feel the Noise!

to answer that question "HERE I AM!!!!". yeah anyway i love zeppelin.

0 0

thebiglabowski wrote: Green day?! Rap?! are you kidding me? First of all, rappers don't kill people to survive, you idiot, they put on this tough guy guise and make millions of dollars from skinny white kids who want to be "hardcore". Secondly, where's our zeppelin fans? Pink Floyd fans? ACDC? Quiet Riot?! Queen? The 70's and 80's were like the high point in music's history, probably the most talented decades this century!

Come on, Feel the Noise!

Retard

0 0

Xyng wrote: Difference between your musicians and rappers -> rappers don't kill themselves but they kill others to survive I'd prefer it if those morons did it the other way around.