Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

April fools

0 1

what did you do for april fools day?

you must of done something… so tell!!!

sadly i didnt do anything, i had all these things planned, but all that happened today was i had my breakfast hidden :o which frankly isnt that amazing. So someone must have had a more jokey day than me.

0 0

well after doing my job in school as an ANTI-hacker yeah i stop ppl from entering stuff …. but atleast i made the or should i say my school system stronger. I was looking in files for games that were on the server and i found the "hidden" files of the year book pictures. So i added a avatar off the internet of the Pilsbury-Dough Boy. Micheal Jackson might find his way into the teacher pics. :D

0 0

April Fools wasn't much this year. I like the more mischievious side of April Fools rather than the practical jokes. I put a couple busy boxes in at my school :P

Wonder how long it takes them to find one, take it out, test the lines, figure out that there must be another hidden somewhere XD.