Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

ripping things off topic...

0 0

ok, i am looking for any way that people know how to rip off any of the following… pop machines laundry machines change dispensers arcade game consoles anything that takes change…

just give a how-to and maybe a pic, example, and/or a site with it… post here or e-mail me at vegetaman111@gmail.com

0 0

Have you searched goooooooooooooooooooogle?

0 0

there are tons of articles on hacking soda machines.

try searching google, or look on hackthissite (i seem to remember they had some soda machine articles, as well as a few others).

0 0

change machines try a photocopy of the note, works alot.

0 1

heres how to rip-off telephone boxes the proper way (none of that pussy phreaking way ;) )

get some thermite, place a small amount just above where the key would be placed, get a magnesium stick - place that in the mound of thermite.

use a storm proof lighter, to light the magnesim, and stand well back…. it will burn the lock off ;)

0 0

lol, and whield the whole thing together, try home-made thermite :D rust and try garteing up an aluminium can (they dont stick to friege magnets- BLUEPETER!)

0 0

soda machine - this is wat i do if i need some money. You stand next to a soda machine and make sure you have access to the back. When someone comes up and slips in money push the rest button. This will turn off the power of the soda machine. When they walk away turn it back on. Then go and hit change return. KA CHING! Money ;)

0 0

hack4u wrote: soda machine - this is wat i do if i need some money. You stand next to a soda machine and make sure you have access to the back. When someone comes up and slips in money push the rest button. This will turn off the power of the soda machine. When they walk away turn it back on. Then go and hit change return. KA CHING! Money ;) HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

I'd laugh if anyone ever got away with that. I can imagine getting a drink and seeing a little kid behind turning it off. That is too… obvious. Also, getting behind the damn thing is a lot of effort for $1.

0 0

actually its just your hand that you have to stick behind it… ;)

0 0

That's even more obvious, though. Seeing someone leaning against a machine with their hand fiddling with the back is probably going to make me not use that machine.

0 0

Wait for the guy who takes the money out of the machine to come by to do his job. Wait until he opens the machine, then sneak up behind him and place a rag soaked in chloroform over his mouth. Take his uniform, put it on and then plcae him in the boot (or, if you are american, trunk) of his own car. Drive the car to a nearby cliff and push it off to tie up loose ends. Then, hitch-hike your way back to the machine and take the money. After you have done that, proceed to the clever part. Place a tape player attatched to some speakers in the money compartment and put it on a loop. Close the compartment. The tape player you placed inside plays a subliminal message telling people to give their money to you. Voila! Money.

Note: A dictaphone also works.

0 0

Was that worth all that typing? i didnt find that funny really :S

0 0

Was that worth all that typing? i didnt find that funny really :S

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: heres how to rip-off telephone boxes the proper way (none of that pussy phreaking way ;) )

get some thermite, place a small amount just above where the key would be placed, get a magnesium stick - place that in the mound of thermite.

use a storm proof lighter, to light the magnesim, and stand well back…. it will burn the lock off ;)

My school is full of magnisium but were can i aquire some thermite :)

0 0

I thought what bobbyb said was funny. I challenge you to a duel watcher for insulting bobbyb's honor. /slap:@

0 0

Well, to be honest, I wasn't really thinking about what I was typing. I never do. Much the same as when I speak.

0 0

i dunno if this help but…. http://www.totse.com/ has a lot of crap you can do, but be careful because some of these things are baaaad