Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Please help me crack this wireless hash...

0 0

the Cain wordlist has failed me and i don't have trillions of years (literally) to crack this. can you help me crack this please?

ESSID: linksys hex hash: 67726F7665000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

thanks!

(also, can anyone here help me with cracking WEP using the under 4/10 minutes guides? i've googled and read them all and i still can't understand what to do :(. just to let ya know i'm not some idiot noob)

Admin from hell
0 0

You are an IDIOT it's hex decode it. It took me less than a second to decode that hash:angry:

0 0

oh

my

god

wow

(yes i am an idiot)

:angry:

0 0

grove

Admin from hell
0 0

See how easy it is sometimes:D

0 0

that sounds correct because that's part of the name of the place where we live in the summer (where the router is that i'm trying to crack), but Cain says that it's not the right password when i use test password. it still shows a lock when the correct one should be keys.

i sound like an idiot, don't i?

Admin from hell
0 0

You're trying to hack into someone's system???? If you are read my sig:angry:

0 0

no, not actually into someone's system - just into the wireless network. someone near where i live has a wireless router and it's protected with a WEP/WPA password (not sure which). i just want to connect to it so i can get internet, not to root someone.

Admin from hell
0 0

Well if you looked linksys default ip is 191.168.1.1, And there log in is defaulted as admin-admin. Try admin-grove. Or whateveer else you have.

0 0

korg wrote: Well if you looked linksys default ip is 191.168.1.1, And there log in is defaulted as admin-admin. Try admin-grove. Or whateveer else you have.

he needs to be connected to their router before he can do that :p