Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Show Yo Skills!!!

0 0

CRuf.NcMJCJzY

If you crack that..I will honor you in my sig. XD Jk, but if you crack that I'll be severly impressed.

I made it. It uses no self-made encryptions, everything you need is on the web.

0 0

I'm serious about this: you cannot crack it. XD

0 0

since this is to long to reply to your stupid shoutbox comment i deicded to post it here.

Who the F are you and why you think your so good dude? seriously, you copyed the article you just submitted, you told SANTA to stop trying crap you have no idea what it is, like you know what he is doing, shut up dude. Seriously

here is your stupid shoutbox post: XS-289 09 Apr : 17:56 Nobody will crack my ENC..ever.

Freakin idiot

0 0

smack300 wrote: since this is to long to reply to your stupid shoutbox comment i deicded to post it here.

Who the F are you and why you think your so good dude? seriously, you copyed the article you just submitted, you told SANTA to stop trying crap you have no idea what it is, like you know what he is doing, shut up dude. Seriously

here is your stupid shoutbox post: XS-289 09 Apr : 17:56 Nobody will crack my ENC..ever.

Freakin idiot

1. I never claimed I was good.
  2. I was fooling around with SANTA, I wasn't trying to be an asshole.
  3. Shove it the fuck up your ass and rotate bitch.

EDIT: I also gave full credit to the people that wrote the article, faggot.

0 0

well no freakin duh you gave credit, unless i wouldnt have known you didnt write it. Genius. You wanna say some more bullcrap you freakin retard?

0 0

Actually, no. Fighting don't solve shit, and lately I don't think anyone here could be worth the possible trouble.

0 0

haha nice one^^

only suoper insanee H3X0R5 can make 1337 ENC like THAT!!!!

0 0

Ahahah sooo funny. :matey:

0 0

….wtf……?

0 0

smack300 wrote: since this is to long to reply to your stupid shoutbox comment i deicded to post it here.

Freakin idiot Hey smak respect jsut for that man. and BTW no encrption in the entire world is uncrackable retard. Everything is figured out eventually. How about i give you an example. Cancer 40 eyars ago was said to be a super disease (or something of the sort) a disease that couldnt be killed, vacinated against or cured. We now have vacinations for 3 types of cancers in australia. The rest of the types will follow soon. Your enc can be beaten idiot. And im waiting for someone with the cranial capactiy to use the otehr 86% of the brain that every other human doesnt harness and crack some noobs encryption. so why doesnt everyone step up to the plate and crack this? Example number 2 When i was born i was diagnosed with Low Muscle Tone this means that my smaller muscles would not work. sending my larger muscles into overdrive. now this has caused me to be abnormally strong for my age but it ahs also given my co-ordination a significant blow. I was told i could never ride a bike, that i would never skate and that i would probaly not be able to use a computer. Well my rank says differently now i can hack i can write in computer languages and i can ride a bike. This jsut goes to prove nothing is impossible.

Banned
0 0

The thing that makes it funny is, no one supplies an algo to try to crack it. if you made it yourself, you would probably post your algorithm rather than say its uncrackable.

MD5 about 2 years ago was uncrackable, SHA was uncrackable, DES, rot13, and a million others. Even my "uncrackable' encryption isn't very secure. So, encryption god means nothing, its just how your brain works to solve problems. Its called hacking.

-Bl4ckC4t

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: The thing that makes it funny is, no one supplies an algo to try to crack it. if you made it yourself, you would probably post your algorithm rather than say its uncrackable.

MD5 about 2 years ago was uncrackable, SHA was uncrackable, DES, rot13, and a million others. Even my "uncrackable' encryption isn't very secure. So, encryption god means nothing, its just how your brain works to solve problems. Its called hacking.

-Bl4ckC4t Couldnt have siad it better myself

0 0

insidious wrote: Rank doesn't mean shit. Just cause you have that rank in this site doesn't mean your a hacker and can program.

Exactly. Real life experience is the only thing to teach you.. don´t rely on your rank.. just use each challenge as a steping stone to something greater. Find out what your good at and join a programming team…

0 0

I would quote both of you but you see i do use rank as stepping stones. And i never said that ive only ever completed challenges.