Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mozilla signon.txt file

0 0

Ive been searching for this file for quite a while, but never really discovered it until today, mozilla firefox has that option taht lets u save ur passwords for certain websites, and they save it into the file signon.txt, in your application data/mozilla, for windows, but anyways, some of the file is in plain text…like the websites, and it also says where the username and passwords are, but they are encryted, and i was wondering how its encrypted or if anyone has every decrypted it, i m using version 1.something, not completely sure, but could u guys please help

Fosco

0 0

yeah that file is secured by stack algorithm, i mean by more than one algorithm, one mixed with the other… one of them is DES i'm pretty much sure..

i'm trying to reverse it..may be in a couple of days, i may have some breakthrough .

i'm making a app too..i'll release it on HBH ..soon

PS:There is even a simpler method by which u dont even have to break the algo..Hope to realse it soon with the app..

0 0

Cant you add the victims signon.txt to the bottom of yours?