Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

~jtr having trouble~

0 0

i have been to governmentsecurity and i have read the artical i am stuck… this is 4 basic 12 (i want to learn how to user it even if i dont need it for this one!) this is what i have

i dont know what so do lpz help

zer0pain

0 0

so i take it no one is going to help???

0 0

Just a word of advice, it's much quicker to use a wordlist…Anyways, I have to keep hitting "enter" everytime I want to check the cracking status with JTR. I see what you have on your screen, and it looks identical to mine when I'm not using a wordlist. Try hitting "enter" every so often…It's a pain, I know. :)

0 0

im confued how this works k this is what i understand there i 2 type of cracking on this brute force and wordlist… right??? when i do the word list i type

john-386 -w:password.lst pass.txt

and it goes a echos one guess and then goes to the command prompt again and it some one line of info and the user/password is incorrect…. i have tryed to reinstall it but i am lost if u can help of ne suggestions on new dl able word list.