Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

TRYING TO CRACK NEED HELP

0 0

I HAVE A OBDII PROGRAM FOR CARS THAT I BOUGHT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME CRACK THE ACTIVATION CODES ON IT ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO ALL THIS.

0 0

NO WE CANT HELP YOU!!!

0 0

I DONT KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS YELLING AT ME!!!!!!

Banned
0 0

NVIOUS62 wrote: I HAVE A OBDII PROGRAM FOR CARS THAT I BOUGHT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME CRACK THE ACTIVATION CODES ON IT ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO ALL THIS.

STOP WITH THE CAPS AND BY THE WAY, CRACK THE MUTHER F*CKER YOURSELF, THEY DONT DO IT.

LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Well, I'm going to say in a nice way what the rest of them said, but essentially the same thing, just broken down into idiot language.

What you're trying to do is illigal. There's no alternative way of looking at it. In case you didn't read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when signing up for your account here (which you were supposed to…), illigal activity is forbidden and you risk getting banned from the site and humiliated on the Wall of Shame (if such a place exists here :P). Stick to legal topics.

A quick word on convensions and ethics while we're on this topic of what you just wrote: when typing in all capital letters, another person may deduce one of two things. One, you're yelling at somebody. Two, you're retarded. Neither of these two is something you want to be doing (or be, in the case of the latter). The only result is you're going to be made fun of and considered an idiot.

What you're trying to do (please somebody correct me if they feel that I'm wrong on this point) leans more towards the old-school, phone phreaking-style, stereotypical hacker. Stereotyping those here or on any other hacker site doesn't normally end well. I'm sure a lot of people do not want to be considered a stereotypical hacker here. Regardless of this, you have misunderstood the definition of a hacker. I suggest you read up on our culture on Wikipedia and on this site. Both will reduce your ignorance of the term significantly.

And finally, asking anybody here to do something for you isn't going to get you anywhere. Asking people how to do something will. After all, this community is about learning, not necessarily doing.

Banned
0 0

dj-bri-t wrote: Well, I'm going to say in a nice way what the rest of them said, but essentially the same thing, just broken down into idiot language.

What you're trying to do is illigal. There's no alternative way of looking at it. In case you didn't read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when signing up for your account here (which you were supposed to…), illigal activity is forbidden and you risk getting banned from the site and humiliated on the Wall of Shame (if such a place exists here :P). Stick to legal topics.

A quick word on convensions and ethics while we're on this topic of what you just wrote: when typing in all capital letters, another person may deduce one of two things. One, you're yelling at somebody. Two, you're retarded. Neither of these two is something you want to be doing (or be, in the case of the latter). The only result is you're going to be made fun of and considered an idiot.

What you're trying to do (please somebody correct me if they feel that I'm wrong on this point) leans more towards the old-school, phone phreaking-style, stereotypical hacker. Stereotyping those here or on any other hacker site doesn't normally end well. I'm sure a lot of people do not want to be considered a stereotypical hacker here. Regardless of this, you have misunderstood the definition of a hacker. I suggest you read up on our culture on Wikipedia and on this site. Both will reduce your ignorance of the term significantly.

And finally, asking anybody here to do something for you isn't going to get you anywhere. Asking people how to do something will. After all, this community is about learning, not necessarily doing.

thank you, DJ.