Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with Crypting a Bot / Binding

0 0

Ok, i'm using Metus 2.8. Its a Booter and it comes with a clean Bot labeled "Stub". To spread, i'm trying to use Aim which right now seems like epic fail. Pretty much any Antivirus is gonna pick up something labeled .exe, so i'm gonna have to crypt it. To save time and to avoid getting botted myself, if anyone has a decent cryptor thats fairly easy to use please PM me. Also, i've tried binding it into my Fake Booter which i had planned to make a video of on youtube but when i try and bind it using "iExpress", Im getting an error so can anyone help me bind my bot?

Thanks in advance, Cod3

0 0

This definately sounds like a start to a major flame. Using bots isn't encouraged by many users on here and if it were they wouldn't encourage using a pre-built bot. Leans major to the skiddie side. so right now it stands COD3 = Fail.

0 1

COD3: Do you always pop in here on occasion just to ask some stupid question? seems like it.

0 0

More recent news stats C0D3=troller

Admin from hell
0 0

More recent news stats C0D3=troller

No COD3=Dickhead skid that likes to let everyone else do his work.

0 0

Exactly the replies i had planned. Flames from fools who know nothing about what the posts about. All you see is bot and assume its prebuilt. I made my own clean bot fools. This thread is over.

0 0

COD3 wrote: Exactly the replies i had planned. Flames from fools who know nothing about what the posts about. All you see is bot and assume its prebuilt. I made my own clean bot fools. This thread is over.

Translated to: HA! IM A TROLLER AND IT WORKED! I'M A FUCKIN SKID WHO CAN'T CODE SHIT. I HaVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE. NOW I'M GONNA MAKE MYSELF SOUND COOL WITH THIS NEXT PHRASE. THIS THReAD IS OVER.

Whats taking the admins so long to ban u ? Must hav it in.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nicely Translated I might add.