Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Finding the encryption name

0 0

C9GN6P9J68G6ARJ3E9SN0T39DTN0

This encryption is based on the numeric system and is a derivation from some base XX encryption.I see that the biggest char is T so it could be a derivation from base 30 ,31,32 … but i have not found anything.Could someone help me find the name of this encryption?

0 0

I'm just curious - where did you find this? :)

0 0

I think I vaguely remember this from ZeroIdentity…I never got it:D

0 0

Could just be an encryption where the ASCII characters are shifted based upon a key or static criteria. There's a name for that, but I'll be damned if I remember it. (Yes, I'm leaving that open for someone to correct me.)

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Could just be an encryption where the ASCII characters are shifted based upon a key or static criteria. There's a name for that, but I'll be damned if I remember it. (Yes, I'm leaving that open for someone to correct me.) Caesar cipher, or shift cipher? I remember I read something along those lines.

0 0

Sangeki Rein wrote: Caesar cipher, or shift cipher? I remember I read something along those lines. I think he meant a substitution cipher ;)