Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Binary, ASCII, Hex, etc converter question

0 0

markuphttp://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/encrypter/index.php is great, but doesn anyone know of a downloadable app that'll do the same thing, that way I can use it whenever, even without an internet connection? I've come across a few that just do binary to ASCII, or hex to decimal, but I'm sure there's something out there that's as multi-functional/convenient as the encrypter on the Yellopipe site.

In fact, I know there is at least one, 'cause I'm pretty sure I used to have it. I'm having a major brainfart though, lol, and can't find it anywhere, and I don't remember the name of the one I had.

0 0

Why don't you code your own?

It's not hard.

0 0

Can you build up on your last post SwartMumba please.

Maybe a couple pf links to tutorials or articles or even something as basic as recommending what programming language to use.

Thanks.

0 0

SwartMumba wrote: Why don't you code your own?

It's not hard.

I agree, it's not really that hard to make your own… If you don't do any programming… then I recomend Python… Using Python you'll be able to use the replace() function to do lots of the work which makes it quite simple.

Reaper

Banned
0 0

Install PHP and download the code.

0 0

Thanks for the fast replies, everyone. I would just make my own, but at least for now, I don't really know any programming. I have heard that Python is a great first language, though, and I do plan on learning it sometime soon.

And spyware, what do you mean by download php? Do you mean like a php editor, or maybe the php file that the Yellopipe site uses? I tried copying/pasting their source (well, the converter part anyway, not the whole thing) but it wouldn't work. I got the JS file it references, and I saved the php file that I think it uses to display the results, but it won't work.

I just got a PM though from someone who made an ASCII converter, so for now I'll use that.

0 0

FireSaleHaxor wrote: Can you build up on your last post SwartMumba please.

Maybe a couple pf links to tutorials or articles or even something as basic as recommending what programming language to use.

Thanks.

I am sure you can do it any program.

I know I can do it in python because that is what I am currently learning.

Download python: www.python.org and then search for your topics in the "Python manuals" or google for it.

0 0

Thanks.

He doesn't have to build on it, because it really is that easy. Maybe you should find that information on your own.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: http://snarkles.net/scripts/sneak/sneak.php <- that's where Yellowpipe took the script from, and used it without displaying the fact it was taken from snarkles.

Thanks, that's perfect. Yeah, you're right, though, looks like Yellowpipe totally ripped them off. I like that Snarkles provides a link to a zipped version of the script. That's just what I was looking for.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Thanks.

you can do it in just about any language. it's all about what you're most comfortable with. besides, the language is the least important part. defining the problem is where your effort should be.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Thanks.

you can do it in just about any language. it's all about what you're most comfortable with. besides, the language is the least important part. defining the problem is where your effort should be.