Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Backtrack 2 local install

0 0

Two quick questions:

1. Does anyone here use backtrack 2 because if not #2 is null

2. Can anyone reccommend a GOOD guide for installing it rather than running live?

0 0

1.yes 2.no

0 0

Phantomchaser wrote: Two quick questions:

1. Does anyone here use backtrack 2 because if not #2 is null

2. Can anyone reccommend a GOOD guide for installing it rather than running live?

There are good tutorials in the official Backtrack forum

0 0

Eh, bien if it doesn't solve the problem, true that is no GOOD guide, but installing BT on HD is as easy as any linux, or even easier. In BT there is even the option Install on the HD, but IMHO it is better to install it on pendrive. Anyway http://forums.remote-exploit.org/ has something on this subject

0 0

Thanks for the input.

I've read the tutorials there, I was just looking for something a little more clear cut, something for noobs. I'm going to be away and I have someone I would like to install backtrack on one of my pc's while I'm out. However, they don't have much experience beyond xp. I'm trying to help change that. :) I just wanted to give him a little project. Heh, Heh might be fun though. Let him fill in the gaps.

Anyway, thanks.

Python Ninja
0 0

samurai did it.

Talk to him.

0 0

ah, richo is correct… i have bt2 running on my lappy…. ive battled with it for many hours… hit me up with a pm and we'll figure out the best way to communicate and i can help you out. i didnt use any guide atall…. just figured things out on it. im pretty knowledgable with it know.

[]peace[]