Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Command Prompt/Macs

0 0

At school, all computers are Apple iBooks. I was wondering, since so many articles include the command prompt, do Apple computers have the command prompt, or anything similar? If so, how is it accessed?

Soz if im sounding like a scrippt kiddie or newb, just trying to learn…

0 0

Alright BluMoose,

Yep, Macs (with Mac Os X) do have a command prompt, your probs having trouble because its called something different. Look for an application called Terminal, that brings up the "command promt."

I feel its probably worth mentioning that as the core of Mac Os is BSD the commands you need to enter will be different from Windows. (BSD is a relation of unix so the commands are very like/the same as linux commands and different from Windows CMD/Command which are based on DOS)

There are lots of guides on converings such commands and once you get used to it not being DOS i find the linux/bsd/mac prompt much more flexible.

Hope this helps.

lordofchange

0 0

Hey m8 thanx loads :D

Ill google it, research the commands a little, just didnt know what to google before (as "Mac command prompt" wouldnt help a lot). Already found articles on how to access and use it ;)

Thanx loads m8, -t3h m00se