Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

linux

0 0

the linux form is locked so im starteing a new one … hear goes I use suse 9.3 but windows xp home as my main OS but next computer i am probly going to switch completly to linux. and i whould also like to spred the word of this program made by coadweavers its called crossover office you guyes should so00o check it out if your on a linux box it is probly the collest dam thing i have seen in quite some time. l8r

0 0

I've heard about Crossover Office, its sounds pretty awesome. I know its a custom version of wine optimized for programs such as Microsoft Office/Photoshop as opposed to transgaming which is optimized for games (I live in hope of the two projects being merged)

Can I ask how easy it is to install programs under crossover (especially ones with MSI installers)? As under 'normal' Wine I often found this the most difficault hurdle.

A slight diviation from the Linux theme are there any users of other UNIX style OS's such as BSD (and by extention Mac Os X which is built on BSD) I know this is more of a server OS.