Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Shut down

0 0

Every time I shut down my computer, it always gets stuck on 'Windows is shutting down…'

Because of this, I have to turn off my computer by pressing and holding the power button every time.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks.

0 0

hey, can ya tell us what operating system you are using?

0 1

lol, im guessing he's using "windows" … just a wold guess..

in asnwer to your problem… i had this a while ago.. and if you waited like 20mins, it actually turned off.

but i defragged my machine, cleaned up registry and ran a scan disk.. that seemed to sort out the problem

0 1

lol, im guessing he's using "windows" … just a wold guess..

in asnwer to your problem… i had this a while ago.. and if you waited like 20mins, it actually turned off.

but i defragged my machine, cleaned up registry and ran a scan disk.. that seemed to sort out the problem

0 0

haha, very funny Mr Cheese. I had kinda guessed it was windows. The reason I asked was Windows 98 had a known problem that could lead to it freezing on shutdown. If this prooved to be the case there is a patch that resolves the problem in most cases (if not a workaround is available)