Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Navyn OS

0 0

Hi I just wondered if somebody has experience with Navyn OS. And if so what do you think about it ? ( its @ [url]http://navynos.linux.pl/ )[/url]

0 0

I have it and use it. i think that its alright but ive used better but thats just me

0 0

Do you have suggestions for a better one ? or don't you want to make that public ( with all respect for that ;) )

0 0

i luv the hacking tutorial videos at NavynOS site, but the OS itself is rather cheap. for me on my 64 bit AMD laptop it f–ks up while trying to boot up autox.sh (which is the GUI) so i have to manually type in "sh autox.sh" so i get a GUI.

personally i prefer WHOPPIX or WHAX. same thing, different kernels.. it a very great linux based of knoppix (WHOPPIX) or slax (WHAX). it has all these great things pre-installed and ready to go. its almost like PHLAK, which is another beautiful work of art..

in the end i use the following: WHOPPIX WHAX PHLAK

0 0

ok, thx for your reaction !;)